Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
I'm surprised you guys have an answer to this. Excluding the opinions of people I know well, I have a hard time judging this fairly.
I was going to say 10, but I'm a humble narcissist.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I'm surprised you guys have an answer to this. Excluding the opinions of people I know well, I have a hard time judging this fairly.
For me that's all I care about though. I don't notice what other people think, just what people close to me do. So to me I see myself being viewed anywhere from 8 to almost 10, depending on the person. Others' opinions don't register so they neither matter nor influence my perception.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Depends on who you're asking ;p I'm not in denial, i have haters who wish they could be more like me ;) they actually give me motivation and remind me how awesome i am..heh 0.o... I'm liked by most , not by all, so lets say 6-7. I think it would be weird to be liked by everyone. I equally think its interesting to be liked and disliked for al the right reasons ;) either way i have something to grin about.

How much to people like me, 10 hands down, when they like they love.
How many people like me 6-7 %, sounds about right :)

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I'd say on average it's a 5. People, even if they find me a bit weird, don't hate me when I'm around (at least not to my face). They feel no need to see me more than they have to though.

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Hmmm perhaps a 7?
People's views of me are all over the place..

Some people dislike being around me, because they really just couldn't understand me, so it makes them feel awkward.
Most people (around here) moderately like being around me, but they think that I'm super weird, so they keep a slight distance.
A few people (NFs I know), actually really like being around me, because we can have ONE conversation that is about Star Wars, cellos, beach vacations, dubstep, and laser weaponry.. All in one!

Actually, I've noticed, online friends are way more accepting..
Reasons:|
Online friends will usually meet you through common interests.. Which means that even if you disagree on a lot of things, you still have SOMETHING in common.. Also, for online friendships to even happen, you have to talk about your interests.

Most people I know around here, probably couldn't tell you very much about me at all..
Sadly, there really aren't a lot of intuitives around here..
As far as teenagers I know, maybe 5% are intuitive.
And there are quite possibly more introverted teen than extroverts..
It's like.. A million ISFJs ISTPs ISFPs ESTJs ESFP (only the super flaky kind.. The type that makes you want to staple your eyeballs shut) and then just a tiny group of us NFs..

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I only know that my sister genuinely loves me. I'm not sure about others, most people I've met irl judges people by one incident. Suppose, in one exam you do exceptionally well, then they'll like you, and then if you make a trivial mistake,they'll dislike you.Or many likes a person for materialistic achievement. And academically, I'm not at all great.I seriously don't give a fuck to how many people likes me, let the ones whom I love, be happy with me, that is more than enough for me. Anyways, my vote is 1%.

Reactions: NaughyChimp

·
MOTM June 2012
9,333 Posts
Hmmm, I will say a 7. Everyone I know seems to think I'm a pretty awesome person. However, I'm not the first person they calll to hang out with(this actually works better for me because I don't have to blow them off as much.) So unless you are a cop, an ex, or any of my old teachers you probably don't have a reason to hate me.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I don't see how anyone could dislike any of the nice ENFP's on here. You all deserve 10's
Haha, if it was that easy. MBTI is just a part of an individual you know. ;-)

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
If that was genuine, then I would've asked 'why', but dude, tricks won't help.
It wasn't a trick. It was one way of saying, "Hey, I voted for you so your score went up by one point."

I don't play tricks. =/

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
It wasn't a trick. It was one way of saying, "Hey, I voted for you so your score went up by one point."

I don't play tricks. =/
Seriously? ;) Anyways, thanks for the vote. lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts