Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ENTP WOMEN: How much sex is too much? Is more than 3 times a day too much? Is that greedy? Or selfish?
Or is it okay as long as both parties are good with it? Opinions? Oh, and is this normal for ENTP women? I'm not a teen, I've always been a bit over the top with my needs, but I thought this was normal.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Unless you're having so much sex that it's hurting your body, or it's starting to interfere with other aspects of your life, it's probably not too much. Desire for sex is probably gonna vary among ENTP women.

Now for the less PC answer.

OMG you're having sex more than 3 times a day? Scandalous! :shocked: You're so selfish! What about us single folk?

·
Registered
498 Posts
ENTP WOMEN: How much sex is too much? Is more than 3 times a day too much?
Too much? Pssssh girrrl you cray-cray!

If it's interfering with or causing problems in your personal relationships and other aspects of your life, then it might be too much. But I really wouldn't put these thrice-a-day urges on the level of addiction, personally speaking.
Orrrr it might be completely normal and your partner(s) might have a lower libido and you need to compromise (Been there. Never again. Never. Again.)

·
Registered
270 Posts
As mentioned above, as long as there aren't health concerns spawning from this...
I don't see a problem with this at all. In fact, I find myself unusually desiring of the act too.

I find other xNTP females that I know to exhibit the same thing, but I can't verify whether it is in fact a type related matter.

·
Registered
138 Posts
3 times a day... I wouldn't have the stamina for it - then again I have 3 kids... so even if I did have the stamina, I wouldn't have the time... lol

I'm jealous you have the opportunity and inclination to do so. Did you come here just to brag? lol :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts