Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about this a lot today and was wondering if any S-types had some insight.

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
I'm confused. Can you rephrase the question?

Reactions: firedell

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
Oh yeah? But my dad can chuck more wood that your dad could chuck, even if he could chuck wood, which I doubt.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
A sensor could sense as much judging as a judger could judge if a sensor could sense judging which they can since they are a sensor?

Or are you suggesting that sensors are more judgemental and are such because they sense being judged less? Because I don't understand the nature of your query.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I am a Sensor...and I can feel myself being judged most of the time for being one.

·
Registered
51 Posts
as a sensor this question is too N for me to wrap my head around fully but I think they are asking as an s how much can we tell if a person is a J or P?
I think that is the one letter I can type others the best on being a strong S and J. I can spot a P a mile away usually. It is funny... all the things I read on compatibility say it is S and Ns who are the least compatible... I don't agree. I would rather work with an N any day than a P... but that is a whole other subject. Not hating on P's I appreciate everyone, but I would find the unstructuredness hard to deal with. Also I think a lot of P's let me do all the group work in school... but they were also bums so that doesn't count. hehe
Seriously though...I laughed all the way to the end of this thread.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Oh yeah? But my dad can chuck more wood that your dad could chuck, even if he could chuck wood, which I doubt.
My dad is Chuck Norris...

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Guybrush: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Carpenter: A woodchuck would chuck no amount of wood since a woodchuck can’t chuck wood.
Guybrush: But if a woodchuck could chuck and would chuck some amount of wood, what amount of wood would a woodchuck chuck?
Carpenter: Even if a woodchuck could chuck wood and even if a woodchuck would chuck wood, should a woodchuck chuck wood?
Guybrush: A woodchuck should chuck wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood, as long as a woodchuck would chuck wood.
Carpenter: Oh shut up.

Reactions: Angelic Gardevoir

·
MOTM Jan 2012
6,514 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts