Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now, I'm getting no action because I'm broke with no car. However for the rest of you, how often do you have sex?

·
Registered
401 Posts
I'll let you know as soon as we're done.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Right now, I'm getting no action because I'm broke with no car. However for the rest of you, how often do you have sex?
this bad excuse! LOL

when I come over from Russia I have no car but america girl are still easy to sex. go to bar and talk to them.

I sex girl three or four time every week.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this bad excuse! LOL

when I come over from Russia I have no car but america girl are still easy to sex. go to bar and talk to them.

I sex girl three or four time every week.
Don't worry homie. I'm soon to start a new job and then I'll be rolling in the women. It is hard when you have no car, no job, and can barely afford a dollar menu cheeseburger though

Reactions: Indigo Aria

·
Registered
397 Posts
usually 2 to 4 times a week. not much this week though; i've been busy with work.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Normally 3-4 times a week. So far none this week because the heat has made me rather ill the last few days and I can't move without feeling like hurling. :confused:

·
Registered
1,967 Posts

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
When I'm in a relationship, I like it about 3 times a day everyday.

When I'm not in a relationship, I have it about 6 times a day with myself. :blushed: And damn, I'm good. :laughing:

Reactions: noosabar

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
When I'm in a relationship, I like it about 3 times a day everyday.

When I'm not in a relationship, I have it about 6 times a day with myself. :blushed: And damn, I'm good. :laughing:
Terribly dorky thought stemming from that..."Yeah that makes sense. There's half the people, so you need twice as much.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.