Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,580 Posts
it's been three weeks and already y'all are going to live together in a country that is near alien to you?

i'm not him, and i don't know your situation (other than what you've listed), but... he may actually have strong feelings for you, and is just really laid back and go-with-the-flow when it comes to life--like letting "everything fall into place" as it will... though, that is reading the best possible intentions into the situation, in his favor, and nothing you've written so far backs that up.

why not tell him that you'd love to live with him, but maybe just as friends, and that you can both experience what the area has to offer--to just explore. he'll probably throw a fit or just ignore you, but if he doesn't, then it gives you the chance to get to know him better in on more neutral grounds. and then if you'd still like to date him, go for it.

p.s. how long did y'all know each other/hang out before hand? if it wasn't for very long, and the living situation is already set in stone as being a temporary thing, i'd guess he's just looking for a good time. keep that in mind.

· Registered
3,580 Posts
yeah, i dont think "the silent treatment", or any other sort of treatment, is really the way to go. even if it works, it only does so because he's been manipulated and the response from him won't be genuine (or long-lasting).

just be honest--there's nothing wrong with that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.