Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote from WebMD article:

1. Men think more about sex.
The majority of adult men under 60 think about sex at least once a day, reports Laumann. Only about one-quarter of women report this level of frequency. As men and women age, each fantasize less, but men still fantasize about twice as often.

In a comprehensive survey of studies comparing male and female sex drives, Roy Baumeister, a social psychologist at Florida State University, found that men reported more spontaneous sexual arousal and had more frequent and varied fantasies.

I was reading the "ENFP high sex drive" thread and wondered how often we all think about sex.
The 'act' itself or random sexual thoughts.

Not asking for fantasies; just your age and frequency of thoughts, please.

How often does sex cross your mind?

Try to be as accurate as possible.
:')

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
I'm 24 and probably think about sex a couple of times a week, although when on PerC I often see topics about sex in some way, so that probably counts as well.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
A much better question to ask is "How often don't I think about sex"? I think about sex constantly.

ADIDAS- All Day I Dream About Sex

Reactions: Neon Knight

·
Registered
959 Posts
At least once a day.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Quote from WebMD article:

1. Men think more about sex.
The majority of adult men under 60 think about sex at least once a day, reports Laumann. Only about one-quarter of women report this level of frequency. As men and women age, each fantasize less, but men still fantasize about twice as often.

In a comprehensive survey of studies comparing male and female sex drives, Roy Baumeister, a social psychologist at Florida State University, found that men reported more spontaneous sexual arousal and had more frequent and varied fantasies.

I was reading the "ENFP high sex drive" thread and wondered how often we all think about sex.
The 'act' itself or random sexual thoughts.

Not asking for fantasies; just your age and frequency of thoughts, please.

How often does sex cross your mind?

Try to be as accurate as possible.
:')
At times I have problems with sex...my education has made me feel guilty of things at times. But I no longer do that.
I'm a very sexual person. I'm 17, and I think about sex quite much, and feel excited quite often lately. Maybe that's because I'm with someone, and I want him much, and all that :p

·
Registered
929 Posts
I think the question should have been how often do you NOT think about sex :p
i only think about sex when im not distracted by other thoughts :p

·
Registered
83 Posts
27 and at least once a day.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
All day. Anytime I'm not concentrating on something else, my mind is on sex.

Reactions: Jazibelle

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
My labido is pretty low, even for a teenager, but when I start thinking about it thinking about it there isn't really an off switch.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I'm a 31-year-old female. I think about it more often than I think about anything else, including God. I wish this weren't the case.

I once went seven months without masturbating, though. ...while still thinking about sex more than anything else... like, constantly whenever I'm not focused on anything else.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
All day. Anytime I'm not concentrating on something else, my mind is on sex.
Yeah, I would pretty much say that this sums it up for me right here as well.

Reactions: Jazibelle
1 - 20 of 121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.