Personality Cafe banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What social media sites do you all use the most?
You could have more than one, but also mention how often you use it.
For example: I have allot of Social Media that I made but I don't use. I use Tumblr everyday, Facebook(because of my family) 3 times a week(but only to check, I rarely post), I haven't used Twitter in ages although I do check it at least twice a month, Instagram once a week, and I don't use DeviantArt anymore although I have the account.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
What social media sites do you all use the most?
You could have more than one, but also mention how often you use it.
For example: I have allot of Social Media that I made but I don't use. I use Tumblr everyday, Facebook(because of my family) 3 times a week(but only to check, I rarely post), I haven't used Twitter in ages although I do check it at least twice a month, Instagram once a week, and I don't use DeviantArt anymore although I have the account.

Rarely. I used to have Friendster in the past but I had classmates stalking me on there so I ended up deleting my account. I like my privacy lots and I don't like it when people stalk me on social media sites so I refuse to have an account. And those rare times when I managed to have an account, I hardly post anything on there, because I value my privacy too much.

And wow, answering this thread just made me realize how anti-social I am :laughing:

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
I enjoy scrolling every once in a while. It's good to see how friends are doing and all.

I'm also a member of some pretty compelling groups on there, which keep me coming back. Lotsah intriguing articles pertinent to my interests!

In terms of posting? Well, I find it therapeudic to create anything. I believe it's what makes us human.
And as cheesy as it may sound (and I almost hate myself for saying this) but I think your sosh mede can be a form of expression.
I mean, photography is an established art form, so Instagram has that covered. Even if my pictures are clinically terrible and my drawings even worse, it gives me a sense of solace: Hey, world! I made a thing. Do you like the thing? Because I like the thing and I thought it might make your day a little brighter perhaps.

In terms of facebook? I post a few times a month but enjoy commenting on statuses.

Twitter's my jam, though. Lots of crazy people there and stream of consciousness "stoner talk" is encouraged.

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
Just a little Tumblr. Sometimes Yik Yak, for specific occasions.

Reactions: Airest

·
Queen of Hearts
17,939 Posts
Mostly just Facebook. Sooommetimes I check Tumblr, often I'll just scroll through Pinterest.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
mostly Tumblr, Whatsapp and Facebook.
I don't go on dA much anymore.
I have Twitter and Skype but I hardly ever use them.

·
Registered
ISFP
480 Posts
Mostly Facebook just to get quick updates on RL stuff. I rarely post anything; I'll comment once in a while. I was obsessed with Tumblr when I first joined but I've started to go on less often lately. I have a Twitter but I literally don't use it ever.

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
Have a Facebook. Visit once every six months to see if any relatives have tried to contact me.

Have a Twitter feed. Use it to follow some news sites, but never post.

It's the regular maintenance these things require that prevent me from really using them.

Reactions: Airest
1 - 12 of 12 Posts