Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 570 Posts

·
Huggable Meepster ^__^
5,900 Posts
I'm 5 ... I'm pretty sure anyone who has talked to me on the forum will attest to that :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Really? Just visit my profile for my actual age ^__^

Many of the people here that I have seen are late teens and early to mid-twenties .... I think most people don't want to say their age and the are a lot of different people with regards to age here ... just visit the Generations forum to see that there are a lot of people of all ages here ... Although I think most of the people just hang around their MBTI's type page

http://personalitycafe.com/generations/

·
Banned
492 Posts
entered 3rd decade of life a few months ago. it feels much the same as the first two, except my frame of reference for time is measured more in years and decades than days, weeks, and months. Everything seems to mellow out, but really it's just the mind maturing and learning to accept things as they are. I'm looking forward to my thirties and digging what I see.

·
PerC Waiter
2,398 Posts
26 year old female. I still get rejected when I get phone calls for job interviews, because I sound like a little kid on the other end, and it's hard to convince otherwise until met in-person. I am short and look like I'm younger than I actually am. I don't like this...
Can't be worse than my technical writing teacher. She's 36, 4'8, and sounds like a chipmunk on crack IN-PERSON.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
26 year old female. I still get rejected when I get phone calls for job interviews, because I sound like a little kid on the other end, and it's hard to convince otherwise until met in-person. I am short and look like I'm younger than I actually am. I don't like this...
You will like it when you're 40. :D

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I'm 5 ... I'm pretty sure anyone who has talked to me on the forum will attest to that :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Really? Just visit my profile for my actual age ^__^

Many of the people here that I have seen are late teens and early to mid-twenties .... I think most people don't want to say their age and the are a lot of different people with regards to age here ... just visit the Generations forum to see that there are a lot of people of all ages here ... Although I think most of the people just hang around their MBTI's type page

The Generations
lol

·
Registered
321 Posts
Heh, we seem to be the young ones on this thread so far. 16 here too.
haha, i was always the youngest one ! xD
but i actually don't mind. :D
i really enjoy how many people are on perC and spend their time intellectually arguing or giving each others advice, regarding of their age.

but yaaay ! i'm not alone ! :tongue: *high five*

·
PerC Waiter
2,398 Posts
haha, i was always the youngest one ! xD
but i actually don't mind. :D
i really enjoy how many people are on perC and spend their time intellectually arguing or giving each others advice, regarding of their age.

but yaaay ! i'm not alone ! :tongue: *high five*
*high five* I don't mind either. I quite like it here. I've heard "things" about other forums and am glad that I ended up on a very friendly forum. :happy: I especially like the advice here.

·
Registered
321 Posts
*high five* I don't mind either. I quite like it here. I've heard "things" about other forums and am glad that I ended up on a very friendly forum. :happy: I especially like the advice here.
yeah ! they're great ! :)
really, what did you heard about the other forums ? i can't belive people are not as nice there as they are here.
i mean, people are people, right ? xD
(well, i'm glad you ended up here ;) )

·
PerC Waiter
2,398 Posts
yeah ! they're great ! :)
really, what did you heard about the other forums ? i can't belive people are not as nice there as they are here.
i mean, people are people, right ? xD
(well, i'm glad you ended up here ;) )
Well, I can't say much 'cause I haven't actually had accounts on many other forums, but I've heard that some forums are sort of wary of newcomers for some reason. I also have a friend that went to Typology Central to just figure out what type she is and learn more about Personality theory in general. She said that the people there just threw possible types for her around without explaining why she might be said type, and ignored her when she asked. Doesn't sound very nice and friendly. Maybe she ended up around the wrong people. I dunno.
And yeah, people are people, but people can be broken up into groups, and some groups of people just aren't pleasant. It's not easy to find the unpleasant people around here though. That's one of the reason I like the Cafe so much.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Well, I can't say much 'cause I haven't actually had accounts on many other forums, but I've heard that some forums are sort of wary of newcomers for some reason. I also have a friend that went to Typology Central to just figure out what type she is and learn more about Personality theory in general. She said that the people there just threw possible types for her around without explaining why she might be said type, and ignored her when she asked. Doesn't sound very nice and friendly. Maybe she ended up around the wrong people. I dunno.
And yeah, people are people, but people can be broken up into groups, and some groups of people just aren't pleasant. It's not easy to find the unpleasant people around here though. That's one of the reason I like the Cafe so much.
that's so right ! i feel sorry for your friend. why doesn't she enter perC ? (i bet she already has, right ? :D)
yeah, i think so too... she has to ended up at the wrong place at the wrong time...it's a shame !
((this might be a little too personal, but...does she know her type now ? :) ))

21 - 40 of 570 Posts