Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How others affect you?:
Do you feel good when others compliment on your skills (when you know they mean it)?
can you get hurt easily when others say something bad about you?
also can you feel touched by a movie?

or you really don't give a fuck about almost anything\it barely affect you?

I know for me it depends on my mood...
i feel like I'm sometimes Fi dom and sometimes Ti dom which fucking frustrating me!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Compliments really don't affect me. I am indifferent to most of them, and wary of all of them.
I don't care if someone says something bad about me. Unless it doesn't logically make sense, then I have a problem with it. However with mentors I am sensitive to what they think about me.

The only times where movies elicit an emotional response is when it is very close to something I've gone through.

Reactions: immortalhaldir

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Random person?

No effect at all, ever. Maybe a small thought will register to check up on their aligations or not. They have no idea who i am so who gives a fuck?

Close friend?
They are considered and if they say something hurtful, it really digs deep. Those are the people who i trust and they know me so if they say something, it must be true.

as for movies, some really good movies can bring a tear in the eye. But those are very rare.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Do you feel good when others compliment on your skills (when you know they mean it)?
I feel good but I don't usually dwell on it. The problem is knowing if they actually meant it.
Can you get hurt easily when others say something bad about you?
I personally don't.
Also can you feel touched by a movie?
Sometimes I do feel touched by parts of a movie, but once that certain scene is over I move on, considering I have not already told myself "It's just a movie", which also helps. In these movie situations it kind of makes me uncomfortable though haha.

Pretty much I move on very quickly whenever something happens.

·
Registered
950 Posts
How others affect you?:
Yes. The only thing is I rarely know if those close to me mean it, so weirdly praise from strangers is nicer for me. I also get offended if someone insults me for doing something I consider well within my limits.
Nah. I got bad traits. If they are telling the truth, then fair enough. If they aren't its funny. If they are doing it in a stupid way, then I stop them, and try to get them to use more imaginative insults. Weirdly, they don't seem grateful for this...
Yes, although most of the time my feelings are based around either an animal, or a random side character that I really wasn't meant to feel stuff towards.
You wouldn't know know anything to look at me. I deal with this stuff inside unless I make I a conscious effort to express it.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
How others affect you?:

I mostly just get pissed off.

Also, can you feel touched by a movie?
Of course I can, much in the same way I can kill a twelve-year-old.

Or do you really don't give a fuck about almost anything?
I don't see how that's an or question, by yeah.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Yes.
Depends on who's insulting me, what it is they're saying, and whether or not I've done something to provoke them.
If a character or animal I like dies/is hurt significantly, then sure. Most of the time, though, no.
Again, it depends on the situation.

·
Registered
723 Posts
How sensitive are you?
I'm not sensitive at all, the word 'Heartless' has been used more then a few times.

How others affect you?:
They really don't.

If its someone who I value there opinion then yes, other wise it doesn't really phase me negatively or positively

No, mainly it just annoys me and I get angry.

From time to time yes. But only if I can strongly relate.

To an extent yes. Most things I think are not something to bother with. There really is just no point. But the things I do care about, I can get effected by.

ha, hope that helps you find the answers you where looking for.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am not sensitive but when it comes to dogs I have a soft spot. I don't cry or bee sad. I rather my mind control my emotions then my emotions control my mind.
How others affect you?: If I like the person I am quiet but if I don't I make it obvious to him that I don't like him, but not females I tend to keep quiet.
Do you feel good when others compliment on your skills (when you know they mean it)? I don't take it to heart its like "Meh what ever."
can you get hurt easily when others say something bad about you? Not hurt, but more toward frustrated or angry.
also can you feel touched by a movie? No never have.

or you really don't give a fuck about almost anything\it barely affect you? I've met this girl and she is starting to make me feel things (emotionally) that in the past I haven't felt e.g Sympathy

·
Registered
71 Posts
How others affect you?: In different ways depending on the person. Do you feel good when others compliment on your skills (when you know they mean it)? I feel kind of awkward when random people compliment me. If it is someone I know, it's okay (more like whatever) can you get hurt easily when others say something bad about you? I try to avoid them if they are saying negitive things about me, not really hurt just wouldn't want to be around someone who constantly puts me down or I just don't care, it's there opinion, who cares. Or I get really pissed off if what they're saying is stupid or untrue enough.
also can you feel touched by a movie? Not usually.

or you really don't give a fuck about almost anything\it barely affect you? Ehhhh..

·
Registered
828 Posts
Yes I do. why not?
Well it depends. If he is a stranger I don`t care at all what he thinks or tells about me. If he has bad behavior toward me I will be the same to him but I don`t feel annoyed bcs I have no expection. About close friends & family, that`s an other story though.
Also can you feel touched by a movie?
Yes. It sometimes happens. I may even be in the movie`s atmosphare for 1-2 days. However there are few movies that affect me. I don`t feel touched at all by some damn bad non-realistic movies that others cry while watching them.

You really don't give a fuck about almost anything\it barely affect you?
I think external events affect me less than others. I`m more involved with my inner world unless there is something really interesting/important to me in external one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts