Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Generation Y Check this.
You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot handle..
HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT ?
You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this! It is from an orthopaedic surgeon............ This will confuse your mind and you will keep you trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't. It ispre-programmed in your brain!
1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i guest normal person cant do it... but you can try and try then if you can do it, that means you train your foot well... XD
because i cant to it also...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahaha just like mine! and thanks for try this one... and tell us when you can do it properly w/o confusion on your feet good luck...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Is it something similar to any excersize? :laughing:
I tried to do it but failed again i started to do it but again failed, i guess in a third go i'll try to do in a proper manner? :dry:
i guess it cannot be done even on a proper manner... its really hard to do and if you can do it its really amazing...

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
I can do it. Just did. Left and right feet.

Now, try playing melody one one hand and harmony on the other >.< I bet that's why I can do it. I never got the hang of it with piano, but I'm aware of more body parts and what they're doing simultaneously now that I learned to do two separate things with separate hands.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
I didn't have any problems doing this. But I was a dancer for most of my life and am very aware of my body, perhaps that has something to do with it?

·
Registered
34 Posts
It took me a few tries, but I got the hang of it. I was a little surprised when my foot went veering off into the middle of my room at first, though.

·
Registered
INFP 4w5
1,285 Posts
I can do it easily if I rotate my foot around the ankle, did it first time. However, if I rotate my lower leg from the knee, it is significantly more difficult.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I managed to do it, though I play drums so I have quiet good coordination with stuff like that

1 - 20 of 27 Posts