Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
ISTJ
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
INTJ: Genius who's working on taking over the world or on curing cancer depending if they're good or evil

ENTJ: Definitely trying to take over the world, but most likely a ruthless CEO

INFJ: Mystic, saint, wasn't born but rather hatched from a pod in another dimension

ENFJ: Oprah/Bono

INTP: Dungeons and Dragons enthusiast

ENTP: Charming troll

INFP: INFJ but without the whole ''wanna change the world'' thing.

ENFP: Any anime or manga character

ISTJ: Boring suit and tie guy, not openly racist/homophobic but probably is. His only wild side was a brief fling with the secretary

ESTJ: Drill sergeant

ISFJ: Mom who read 457 Danielle Steele novels

ESFJ: Soccer mom if over 30, basic white girl at Starbucks if under 30.

ISTP: Car mechanic if held under low esteem, apocalyptic survivor if held in high esteem

ESTP: Annoying jock/frat boy, passed out on booze every night

ISFP: Chosen to defend the realm of Earth from the evil Aganor and his dark army

ESFP: ''Like, let's totes party! Like 4 realz!''

·
Registered
ISFP
3,109 Posts
Generally it seems like people see me as a bitch until they know me. I have lost the count of how many people said things like "Gosh, I thought you were totally a bitch when I saw you, but you are so nice". I usually take that as a compliment.

Dunno if it is the same for other INTPs.

Also... "INTP: Dungeons and Dragons enthusiast"

So boring. D:

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,974 Posts
If you are interested in how each MBTI personality type looks like, please check out my visual typing website:

MBTI Typings of Famous People

Feedback is always appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
ESFP: Airhead

ESTP: Dumbass who would drink detergent for $10

ESFJ: Your typical drama queen teen who cries if she doesn't get attention from her ESTP crush

ESTJ: Racist,Homophobic,Sexist asshole

ENTJ: Most likely your boss, and oh boy he/she is one manipulative prick

ENFJ: He/She will make you bad for every little insensitive action you do, oh you forgot to say sorry for accidently stepping on someone's foot? What cold hearted shithead you are!.

ENFP: You know that girl that says "I'm fine" when you can clearly see she looks like a huge mess? Yeah.....

ENTP: Your typical internet troll

INFP: I'm sorry, but the world does not have flying unicorns and magical fairies. Oh there's tears in your eyes now I said that

INTP: So you can remember 40 digits of Pi, yet you can't remember what you ate for breakfast

INFJ: Your typical Tumblr Social Justice Warrior

INTJ: Most likely some kind of psychopath

ISTJ: A brick wall would be more interesting to talk to

ISFJ: Hi Mom

ISFP: For an introvert, you sure don't have any individuality

ISTP: No, you can't make bomb out of a dildo

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
Yes!

I once drank a bottle of soy sauce in under a minute for $2
It's not the money it's the reward of being the only dumbass willing to be that much of a dumbass. Oh the glory days.

Oh yeah the nurse had to call poison control to check to see how much sodium a person can consume without over dose. They were unsure of the statistics. I spent the next hour after consumption barfing in the bathroom. My mother greeted me with a bottle of soy sauce when I got home that day. She really loved when this incident instigated the school requiring me to under go a psych evaluation "she is not crazy she is a dumbass" :laughing: . This was previous to the show Jackass, when I seen Jackass I was like wow it's my male counterpart.

·
Registered
513 Posts
ISFP- the one that disappears randomly on their own either to go for a walk or go and draw/paint. Their pretty/artsy instagram photos let you know they're okay though ;) Also your housemate that wakes you up at 6 am clattering around the kitchen so they can make tea and breakfast for watching the sunrise but is in their pyjamas and ready for bed when you go on a night out on the town :L

·
Banned
3,318 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Iam INFP and i want to change the world in a good way and i know many INFPs want it and i DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN as INFJ! Iam proud to be INFP. It is a precious type to be.

·
Registered
371 Posts
ESFP: Airhead

ESFJ: Your typical drama queen teen who cries if she doesn't get attention from her ESTP crush

ESTJ: Racist,Homophobic,Sexist asshole

ENTJ: Most likely your boss, and oh boy he/she is one manipulative prick

ENFJ: He/She will make you bad for every little insensitive action you do, oh you forgot to say sorry for accidently stepping on someone's foot? What cold hearted shithead you are!.

ENFP: You know that girl that says "I'm fine" when you can clearly see she looks like a huge mess? Yeah.....

ENTP: Your typical internet troll

INFP: I'm sorry, but the world does not have flying unicorns and magical fairies. Oh there's tears in your eyes now I said that

INTP: So you can remember 40 digits of Pi, yet you can't remember what you ate for breakfast

INFJ: Your typical Tumblr Social Justice Warrior

INTJ: Most likely some kind of psychopath

ISTJ: A brick wall would be more interesting to talk to

ISFJ: Hi Mom

ISFP: For an introvert, you sure don't have any individuality

ISTP: No, you can't make bomb out of a dildo
That is too much LOL! People who think INFPs are that soft are stupid. We only get infuriated when you come from a wrong POV and that is something which does wrong in a way.
ISTJs are really interesting people to talk. They know lot of practical things.

·
The spirit of the spirits
11,312 Posts
That is too much LOL! People who think INFPs are that soft are stupid. We only get infuriated when you come from a wrong POV and that is something which does wrong in a way.
ISTJs are really interesting people to talk. They know lot of practical things.
Mate, there are no flying unicorns and magical fairies

·
Registered
ISTJ
1,561 Posts
INTJ: Evil genius or just works in computer programming, sips morning coffee with a look of eternal disdain at the thought of insignificant cogs that make up the machine known as the world. In the end, does nothing to change this and is just as average as every other cog.

ENTJ: Manipulative type that is always thinking of the next way to strike a conversation with you so that they can get something else useful out of you. As long as they can get what they want, self respect or anything like that doesn't matter.

INFJ: The most contradicting type. Wants to be understood but always says "nothing" when people asks what's wrong. Wants closure but then argues against good advice for the sake of not having come up with it on their own due to extreme continuous urge to be independent. Shuts down anything to do with cold hard facts as close minded. Actually more snowflake than INFP.

ENFJ: Too cocky about how they want to help everybody. Not everybody asked for help and to do so is just imposing on people.

INTP: Fierce keyboard warrior and ruler of the intellectual realm online. In reality, is fat, balding and works at Walmart. Spends nights playing video games.

ENTP: Thinks themselves cool and edgy for playing pranks and trolling people. When ignored and troll not fed, becomes a whiny child crying out for attention. Give it a rest, it's not that hard to see through to you.

INFP: Emotional, nobody understands me type of person. Digs self into pit of despair willingly. Does nothing to change life but secretly likes to wallow in self pity, hoping that somebody will notice but also hoping they can be left alone.

ENFP: Annoyingly barfs rainbows out of every pore of their body. Keeps shoving their corny puns down people's throats. Childish more than child like. It gets old fast.

ISTJ: Boasts about being reliable, but always complains after doing something for someone that they didn't even ask for. Extremely passive aggressive. That's why you often end up doing all the work like a chump and complaining about it, instead of swallowing your useless sense of duty (that nobody asked for) and going after what you want.

ESTJ: Annoying in your face organizer of everybody else's life. Oh, you installed ugly ass curtains for me while I was away on vacation? Thanks, but nobody asked for this. You don't know what's best for everyone else. Get over it.

ISFJ: Do you even have a personality? Or are you going to just continue to nod and agree with whatever the crowd says? Oh that person over there is a weirdo and let me guess, you could never be like that ever, right?

ESFJ: Always says yes to every invite, but then complains later about being drained. Shuts everyone out from the world telling them it's not their fault, then comes back suddenly thinking things are still the same. Or actually, even if they aren't, it's not like ESFJs care. It's about quantity of acquaintances, not quality of friendships.

ISTP: So badass and rebellious. James Bond in their dreams at night, a car mechanic by day. You feel nothing most of the time? Congrats, you are a walking, talking robot that knows how to build IKEA furniture.

ESTP: We get it, if somebody crosses you even over a small matter, you'll unleash heck on them for it. Way to go, clap clap. Why don't you tell me about how your next failing relationship went and how you want to commit, but at the same time are afraid of committing. Now tell me about it 20 more times with 20 other different people within the past year.

ISFP: Doesn't believe in man made products. Tried to make their own skincare product using oatmeal and grass. Ended up giving themselves an intense rash but hey, it's an organic, GMO free, all natural rash. Totally worth it.

ESFP: Made evening attire out of duct tape believing to be original and unique. Halfway through the event, the whole entire thing unraveled, leaving them to be truly the most "unqiue" of the evening. That's okay, negative attention is better than no attention.

Please don't be mad at me, this was all a joke and quite fun to type out :wink::laughing:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
INTJ: Intelligent, competent, serious.

ENTJ: Visionary leader, charming, sometimes ruthless

INFJ: All-round nice guy/girl, do-gooder

ENFJ: Charming motivators, your typical life coach/mentor, very effusive

INTP: Anti-social, loners

ENTP: Intelligent and likes to challenge things, be devillishy provocative

INFP: Peaceful, harmonious

ENFP: Visionaries but in a scatter-brain sort of way

ISTJ: Reliable but staid

ESTJ: Annoying, Intimidating, always want to control things

ISFJ: Good and reliable, a bit plain

ESFJ: Talks too much, very effusive and warm

ISTP: Aloof, somewhat mysterious

ESTP: Annoying and loud

ISFP: Quiet, artsy people

ESFP: Loud and fun

·
Registered
ISFP 4w3 sx/sp
2,756 Posts
No one:

Not a living soul:

Random average person:

Also random average person:

I mean, we then wondering why is the typology community nowadays is so cancerous.

Reactions: The red spirit

·
Code Cracked
12,917 Posts
INTJ: Genius who's working on taking over the world or on curing cancer depending if they're good or evil

ENTJ: Definitely trying to take over the world, but most likely a ruthless CEO

INFJ: Mystic, saint, wasn't born but rather hatched from a pod in another dimension

ENFJ: Oprah/Bono

INTP: Dungeons and Dragons enthusiast

ENTP: Charming troll

INFP: INFJ but without the whole ''wanna change the world'' thing.

ENFP: Any anime or manga character

ISTJ: Boring suit and tie guy, not openly racist/homophobic but probably is. His only wild side was a brief fling with the secretary

ESTJ: Drill sergeant

ISFJ: Mom who read 457 Danielle Steele novels

ESFJ: Soccer mom if over 30, basic white girl at Starbucks if under 30.

ISTP: Car mechanic if held under low esteem, apocalyptic survivor if held in high esteem

ESTP: Annoying jock/frat boy, passed out on booze every night

ISFP: Chosen to defend the realm of Earth from the evil Aganor and his dark army

ESFP: ''Like, let's totes party! Like 4 realz!''
What is your perspective on each type?

·
Registered
ISTJ
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What is your perspective on each type?
INTJ: Much more community-serving than the misanthropic stereotype thrown at them. Insightful idea people who actually want to make it happen.

ENTJ: Not a ruthless CEO, but rather a bit more of a life coach. Doesn't mince words but can be quite fun and inspirational under the right circumstances. My most enviable type because other than the nasty repressing of feelings, they are usually super well-rounded at seeing everything and adjusting accordingly.

INTP: I think the nerd stereotype is actually kinda true? Although they are often more (surprisingly) artistically inclined. Super smart, probably of all types, but do indeed tend to be lazy.

ENTP: Heretic troll, except.....sometimes we kinda need that to put things back into perspective? Has this weird ability to constantly shift back and forth between being super realistic and day-dreamy. Super good at giving advice, but go off and run with it before they go too far.

INFJ: Essentially an ISFJ but with more of a spiritual/esoteric edge to them. Not concerned on focusing with your every day problems but rather the life path you should take. Incredibly smart but sometimes overshoot their ideals.

ENFJ: Actually more over-dramatic than ESFJs but once you can get passed that, you can see how insightful they actually are.

INFP: The true ''artists'' of the MBTI family IMO. I do believe that most world-famous artists are actually ISFPs because A) They are more common and B) They usually know better than INFPs how to cater to a large populace. But I think INFPs are usually more unhinged artistic types, more difficult to comprehend but in a good way. Same as INTP though, they are subject to being lazy (sorry).

ENFP: The ultimate SJW type (those stereotypes are true) but way more realistic and business savvy then they give themselves credit for.

ISTJ:
Stick in the mud, judgmental, but surprisingly rebellious and artistic. Seen as the ultimate conformist but actually has their own thoughts and views of things.

ESTJ: Way more fun and zany then people give them credit for (what with all that stiff authority figure stereotypes) but do indeed have a tendency to point fingers and tell you they're right and you're wrong.

ISFJ: Actually one of the more mysterious MBTI types. People love to lump them into the predictable ''mom'' or ''nurse'' category. But I find them to be sleeping rebels whom at anytime will do something that you'll never see coming. Much more secretive than the stereotype suggests. When they snap, all hell breaks loose.

ESFJ: Negatively biased against them as they are the the types I've clashed with most. But I do believe to their core they actually they most well-meaning type. They really are the nurturers of this world and WAY smarter than people think (because socially smart is actually very much a thing and they have that in spades), but they simply struggle with boundaries, which is why they are often considered as overbearing.

ISTP: One of my personal favorite types. I love dark and uncalled for humor and their one of the few types who actually get off on it. Super practical and helpful BUT yes, they have trouble taking accountability for their own actions, always blaming others, even the fricikn' government for shitty things they do, and that does get annoying over time. The concept of personal responsibility seems to be lost on them.

ISFP: the true ''rebels'' of the MBTI. They simply do NOT give shit what you think. Tell them that jumping off a bridge is stupid and will kill them and they......will probably do it. Just to prove you wrong. But in all seriousness, these people balance the artistic and realistic like no other type.

ESTP: The ultimate realists who doesn't mince words. They are extremely inspirational leaders, but sadly don't realize or don't want to put their energy into it. By far the most popular people you will encounter and thus you will try to copy them, until you sadly realize their swag/sass in 100% natural whereas yours is probably forced. The unhealthy ones however will range anywhere from jerks to borderline sociopaths.

ESFP: Often portrayed as the least intelligent type, and that may be true if they are young, dumb and full of cum, but most of the mature ones are so driven and business-focused that they make your typical ENTJ blush by comparison, BUT yes, they are often slaves to their values and can make dumb decisions just on the basis that they won't cross a subjective line in their morals. Just like ESTPs, if you're looking to boost your stock through appearance, they know how, but won't be as much jerks about it.

·
Registered
686 Posts
The 'average person' doesn't see a type, are you kidding me?

The 'average person' sees some fuckin weirdo babbling incoherently about a bunch of random, meaningless letters (PFNT - wut?!) like they just smacked their head on a table holding a bowl of alphabet soup.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts