Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an esfj and I have a crush on someone that is entp....how could i attract him best? What would be some good ways to flirt with him or have a long conversation?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Mmm well I'm a girl ENTP but at least for me as an ENTP I can tell you to never ever play dumb, dumb is boring, we want an intellectual challenge but most of all we want fun, at least for me I love trying new things, doing whatever pops into my head, letting go and being absolutely crazy but also I love a good debate, or an interesting long chat about worldwide problems.
Always look neat and pretty avoid tacky at all times but also look carefree like you're not trying to hard.
Haha not sure how much this helps, but let me know how it goes! OH! And have lots of self confidence and don't be afraid to banter! Good luck!

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
I've always had trouble relating to ESFJs at all. I guess I feel like they're usually self-absorbed, and they think that they're always helping people when in reality they often just ignore what people actually need/want/say. The one thing I'd want from an ESFJ more than anything is acceptance and patience. I think for an ESFJ to really get along with an ENTP, they need to be willing to actually pay attention to the ENTP's crazy random interests and ideas, and be genuine with their compliments rather than generic. I think I wouldn't want the ESFJ to try too hard to make me like them, but rather I'd want them to try to find common ground between us and understand me on a deeper level. ENTPs value intimacy very highly, especially intellectual intimacy and shared values. We hate any form of generic conversation, whether it's talking about the weather or asking us predictable questions about our family. We want depth.

Basically, be vulnerable, be honest, and don't afraid to be a little blunt. You cannot possibly hurt our feelings by saying something tactless, so be as crazy and out there as is comfortable. Ask really weird and interesting questions, like, "Have you ever thought about taking over the world?" Encourage us to talk a lot (shouldn't be hard). Be adventurous. Surprise us. Be interesting and unique. Don't be afraid to call us out on our bullshit or teach us something new.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've always had trouble relating to ESFJs at all. I guess I feel like they're usually self-absorbed, and they think that they're always helping people when in reality they often just ignore what people actually need/want/say. The one thing I'd want from an ESFJ more than anything is acceptance and patience. I think for an ESFJ to really get along with an ENTP, they need to be willing to actually pay attention to the ENTP's crazy random interests and ideas, and be genuine with their compliments rather than generic. I think I wouldn't want the ESFJ to try too hard to make me like them, but rather I'd want them to try to find common ground between us and understand me on a deeper level. ENTPs value intimacy very highly, especially intellectual intimacy and shared values. We hate any form of generic conversation, whether it's talking about the weather or asking us predictable questions about our family. We want depth.

Basically, be vulnerable, be honest, and don't afraid to be a little blunt. You cannot possibly hurt our feelings by saying something tactless, so be as crazy and out there as is comfortable. Ask really weird and interesting questions, like, "Have you ever thought about taking over the world?" Encourage us to talk a lot (shouldn't be hard). Be adventurous. Surprise us. Be interesting and unique. Don't be afraid to call us out on our bullshit or teach us something new.
So what are some other good conversation topics? I don't really mind debating things and I like topics that would make the both of us think

·
Registered
3 Posts
So what are some other good conversation topics? I don't really mind debating things and I like topics that would make the both of us think
Literally anything; politics or his zombie apocalypse plan. We like to be challenged because it is so difficult to overpower us intellectually. Personally I thrive when I debate or argue.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I'm married to an ESJF. The first time I actually noticed her was when, at a school dance, she suddenly came up to me and asked me to dance with her so she could avoid some really creepy dude. I guess we'd always been around each other, but it wasn't until after we had a short, fun conversation during that dance that I realized it. We ended up liking almost all the same things and clicked. The deal was sealed when we finally started making out. Being physically attracted to each other helps a lot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts