Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i want a merely physical relationship with i guy, and i think he wants the same kind of relationship. the problem is, i knew him when i was little and an absolute holier-than-thou bitch. i want him to actually view me as a fvck buddy instead of some classmate that used to be a little prick.
in short:
how can i attract an estp more?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I dunno about guys but the way to attract me would be honest, open-mindedness, have a sense of adventure/ambition, a sort of 'can-do' attitude and good personal hygiene...

So a male version of myself basically lol

You've got to have good chat, banter and something to actually say. I like an intellectual conversation despite the meat-head ESTP stereotypes and half the guys I've spoken to who may be ESTPs have been just that imo

·
Registered
572 Posts
I saw the whole story before you edited the post. If you really want to do your thing with him just approach him and say that you're willing to "do so".

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dunno about guys but the way to attract me would be honest, open-mindedness, have a sense of adventure/ambition, a sort of 'can-do' attitude and good personal hygiene...

So a male version of myself basically lol

You've got to have good chat, banter and something to actually say. I like an intellectual conversation despite the meat-head ESTP stereotypes and half the guys I've spoken to who may be ESTPs have been just that imo
oh my god thank you sm this really helps! i've been trying to do that but i was really worried i was doing the wrong thing lol. also can i say you're uh such a god?! like law school? you are an actual idol holy crap. (no fangirl but yes fangirl so)

·
Registered
ISFP
2,237 Posts
Talk about sex, or about how you need help finding a fuck buddy. Dress to impress when you do.

Reactions: saucexy

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
With confidence.

...Also, a good sense of humor.

That's my experience hanging with ESTP guys at least, they started being interested (either romantically or as friends) the moment I showed I could speak my mind.
thank you so much! those seem like really good things to keep in mind and focus on. thank you!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do not be a judgemental pretentious asshole. Flirt, witty and dark humor.
asdhfkshd thank you ill try and keep that in mind lmaoo
ooh also what do u call an autopsy on a 2 day old body?
crackin open a cold one with the bois

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
oh my god thank you sm this really helps! i've been trying to do that but i was really worried i was doing the wrong thing lol. also can i say you're uh such a god?! like law school? you are an actual idol holy crap. (no fangirl but yes fangirl so)
Awww, I'm blushing :blushed: thanks!

I'd recommend looking at his love languages and using that in your advantage. I find Se users love a bit of Personal Touch. That coupled with Words of Affirmation usually works for me.

That will not apply to female ESTPs ; P
I dunno, being upfront is always the best plan :laughing:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts