Personality Cafe banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Electronica Wizard
6,656 Posts
Yes, this sounds like a good advice
Too bad I don't know any ESTP chick
You'll find them in any industrial building just as you would find an ISTP dude hiding in a corner. They don't go sky-diving everyday.. that's financially irresponsible.

PS: I mean there are a lot of other places where you can find them. This is just one of the places.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Not at all. I had to use the ladder to reach a higher spot..
Higher spot? So you’re standing next to a typical 90s refrigerator, can you see into the back of the freezer?

And mcd’s customers aren’t exactly so great, I don’t even eat there. Around here its all homeless people, stoners that never leave their car, and families. I doubt you missed out on anything good.

·
Electronica Wizard
6,656 Posts
Higher spot? So you’re standing next to a typical 90s refrigerator, can you see into the back of the freezer?

And mcd’s customers aren’t exactly so great, I don’t even eat there. Around here its all homeless people, stoners that never leave their car, and families. I doubt you missed out on anything good.
Mcd in the early 2000s when I used to work there were filled with irritating kids and some old weirdos who would come there to scavenge for leftovers. I was assigned to wash the window panes outside the restaurant. One of my colleague had told me that it was too sexual for kids. I was like, "It's not my fault, I'm too sexy.." I didn't say that, of course. I said I wanted to remain in the kitchen.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Mcd in the early 2000s when I used to work there were filled with irritating kids and some old weirdos who would come there to scavenge for leftovers. I was assigned to wash the window panes outside the restaurant. One of my colleague had told me that it was too sexual for kids. I was like, "It's not my fault, I'm too sexy.." I didn't say that, of course. I said I wanted to remain in the kitchen.
WTF were you doing?! Were you doing a whole car wash thing?

Based off your avi, I feel this next one represents you better.

·
Electronica Wizard
6,656 Posts
WTF were you doing?! Were you doing a whole car wash thing?

Based off your avi, I feel this next one represents you better.

Yeah, I was bored, 17 and dumb.. I was doing this to troll my boss into letting me back to being the cashier.

"It's a family restaurant, young lady.. put the wiper back in the closet and help me count the till."

Me : YAS!

41 - 55 of 55 Posts