Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
WOW, she is way more social than I am. Unless I am working I don't like going anywhere there will be people. But nice way to show sociallites the joy of being alone.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Thank you for posting that. I love doing things alone! I think I enjoy going to the library or the movies much more when I go by myself than with my friends. I love that I'm allowed to get lost in my thoughts without getting pulled back into the real world to socialize. (Or maybe I just need to find better friends whose company I enjoy more?) But I think I'd draw the line at going dancing alone. It kinda defeats the purpose of being solitary if you take part in activities where interaction is expected and hard to avoid.

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
great video, i love it!! +1000000000 :shocked:

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
This video was actually pretty cool. One thing that a friend of mine pointed out is that going to the movie theater alone is apparently quite liberating. Some day I'm going to have to try that.

Reactions: lopare232

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Her voice and tone remind me of Soko. It's excellent.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I posted this just last week, funny coincidence! She is a great poet and musician!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
On here? How did I miss it? :3 Well, I guess she's viral now. :)
The thread was, 'For all lonely people,' or something similiar, i think I posted it on a slow day because it got no replies hehe! She appears on bravo station now and again, she is a great act!

Reactions: lopare232
1 - 15 of 15 Posts