Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I am a high school student. I want more high school students to listen to me but first how could I do that? I am a very bright student and I used to be popular when I have sports. Since I was off sports for a year no one really pays attention to me anymore. How do I earn respect from people this year? I don't want to join sports at all this year.This year I am so bored. How can I make my school life more interesting? Talking to people interest me but I don't like to be ignored what should I do?

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
:mellow: If you don't want to do sports again, then join a club. There are plenty of non-athletic extracurriculars, yes? And even if there weren't, you could always start one.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Do an activity that lots of other people do or can start to do so you have things in common. Then they think "I do X and X is fun and VerySimple does X so they must be fun too." And then you get to laugh and say 'haha I tricked you.'

·
Banned
349 Posts
A cult would not be a good option because for "hypnotizing and managing drones" by interaction, a strong Fe is needed. Without it, people will hardly be susceptible of that influence. An INFJ or ENFJ would be a very good cult leader ("dark" Ni thoughts + Fe "mass influence"). Sorry for you :crazy:

P.S. Somone could propose using a "fake face" Fe user, but then the real leader will not interact with acolytes, the goal here.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Man, David Koresh was totally an xNTJ.
Priests=SJ
Monks=NF
Zen monks=STP
Yogis=SF
Shaman=NTP
Crazy=NJ
(I'm kidding btw. lolhi)

OP, to tell you the truth, the best way of connecting is wanting a connection from other people. You'll find it. Don't desire a specific connection from them- Let your want/need for a connection be genuine and they'll come 'round- Trust me. :]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts