Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all dear friends,

This is my very first post on personality cafe. I am an ISTJ manager in my office and there are different personality people in my team. There's an ENTJ as well. People complaint about him and his behaviour that he behaves bossy all the time. He talks to others like if he is ordering. And he loves to tease people with jokes or making fun or irritate them.
Above all, the surprising thing is, he is unaware of all what he does because it's all unintentional for him.

The question is, how to control these kind of people, how to groom them not to do such kind of things which become the cause of others' tension. Any suggestions are always welcome.

:happy:

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
Reactions: AN ISTJ

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
Hi all dear friends,

This is my very first post on personality cafe. I am an ISTJ manager in my office and there are different personality people in my team. There's an ENTJ as well. People complaint about him and his behaviour that he behaves bossy all the time. He talks to others like if he is ordering. And he loves to tease people with jokes or making fun or irritate them.
Above all, the surprising thing is, he is unaware of all what he does because it's all unintentional for him.

The question is, how to control these kind of people, how to groom them not to do such kind of things which become the cause of others' tension. Any suggestions are always welcome.

:happy:
Discuss it with him.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If the ENTJ listens to your feedback, he will have a period of frustration in the sense that by stopping certain behaviors he will want to find other ways to express humor & task-focus.

It's just the price of doing business.
The article is beautifully written, will give him the feedback. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts