Votes: 198 86.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 13.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Here is a guide on how to create a poll at PersonalityCafe.

Creating a poll along with a new thread:

Step 1: Create a new thread

Step 2: Input title and content of your thread. Then scroll down until you see "Post a Poll" option...

Step 3: Check the box next to "Yes, post a poll with this thread" and input the number of poll options. Click submit new thread.

Step 4: Redirection to new screen will be in progress.

Step 5: In the new screen, you will be able to input the poll question and options as well as have the ability to choose more features for your poll. Click on submit once you're finished.

Step 6: You are done! Now wait for people to start voting on your new poll. :happy:

Creating a poll after you've made the thread already:

Step 1: Go into your thread

Step 2: Look at the black bar above the first post and click "Thread Tools"

Step 3: Click "Add a poll to this Thread" in the menu that pops up

Step 4: In the new screen, you will be able to input the poll question and options as well as have the ability to choose more features for your poll. Click on submit once you're finished.

Step 5: You are done! Now wait for people to start voting on your new poll. :happy:

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Can you delete or edit a poll that you made?
I think it's the same rule as editin posts you get 24 hours

and to delete ask a mod

·
Registered
4,396 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've accidentally clicked the wrong response on a poll (Button, Button - Would you press it) and was wondering if there's a way to undo a vote? Is there a mod I contact? Because NOOOOOO I would not press the button!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Totally AMAZING AVATAR!!!!! Are you a Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Fan? Are you the Laughing Man or are you THE Individual Eleven?

"I will NOT defer" ... "I have come before you to resolve this attack on our Sovereignty now! I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die while you discuss this invasion in a committee!" --Queen Amidala-- "Hope is home, and the heart is free." --Enya-- "Do you hear the people sing? Say, do you hear the distant drums! It is the future that they bring when tomorrow comes...Tomorrow comes!!" --Les Miserables--
Sincerely,

Brian Weston Blamires.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Your post was helpful but all of the images were broken. I hope this helps you out.

"I will NOT defer" ... "I have come before you to resolve this attack on our Sovereignty now! I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die while you discuss this invasion in a committee!" --Queen Amidala-- "Hope is home, and the heart is free." --Enya-- "Do you hear the people sing? Say, do you hear the distant drums! It is the future that they bring when tomorrow comes...Tomorrow comes!!" --Les Miserables--
Sincerely,

Brian Weston Blamires.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Are we allowed to create 16 of the same thread, for each individual type? I'd like to create a thread that gets some opinions and statistics on enneagram type and birth order, and I think I'll get more results if I could do this.
I believe you're allowed to do that ^^

1 - 20 of 26 Posts