Stop eating sugar
Block her and forget her
Do what your ex dont like but you like
Buy new cloth listen new music
Cry a lot
remeber your ex is not perfect
Accept the reality
Burn all things mlake you feel attached to her

If she have get up on you you say to yourself she never be with you and you don't really know her because she give up you

Believe you can forget her because she forget you

Think about yourself everytime you think about her

Go another place and take fun

Dont speak with him/her for yourself like 1 or 3 months.

And after that you rebuild yourself with sucess and revenge from this mother fucker let you alone because you deserve much more

Have promotion
Go workout
New habits
New friends
New cloths
A pet
A books and Great school level
Learn to learn and work hard

1,417 Posts
Get drunk...Or just don't let them get close to you in the first place. Then Bam! When they leave you're not heartbroken because you never let yourself get attached...Bad advice take 2...

Seriously though my advice is to be more careful who you let in in the first place...Hard to do when your hormones take over, but there are signs even in the beginning if you pay attention that the other person isn't as invested. Or doesn't actually care about you...

Drop the rose colored glasses of new relationship energy and try to see it from a 3rd party perspective. If you need help, ask a good friend what their opinion is...

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Get drunk...Or just don't let them get close to you in the first place. Then Bam! When they leave you're not heartbroken because you never let yourself get attached...Bad advice take 2...

Seriously though my advice is to be more careful who you let in in the first place...Hard to do when your hormones take over, but there are signs even in the beginning if you pay attention that the other person isn't as invested. Or doesn't actually care about you...

Drop the rose colored glasses of new relationship energy and try to see it from a 3rd party perspective. If you need help, ask a good friend what their opinion is...
I was just at the start of this post and I instantly knew you were an ENTP :cool:

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
I just feel so bad i have the idea to tell everybody to feel much more bad
myy ex go with his ex and say my relation was a mistakes

When i'm good i i can sayy i feel so good

I think i'm gonna suffer like month of depressssion

I think i'm ggonna do like , u know , all other men that happen

Go with another girl and take whisky

because thats work :D but sport and all good advice i have quote too

·
Registered
277 Posts
I just feel so bad i have the idea to tell everybody to feel much more bad
myy ex go with his ex and say my relation was a mistakes
Her views, her choices doesn't have anything to do with you or your worth.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/having-sex-wanting-intimacy/201801/put-your-self-esteem-first-after-breakup?amp

Dont let her decide what your worth is.
Dont let her control how you feel about yourself.
If she would have been the right one, then this wouldn't have happened.

·
Banned
1,343 Posts
Her views, her choices doesn't have anything to do with you or your worth.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/having-sex-wanting-intimacy/201801/put-your-self-esteem-first-after-breakup?amp

Dont let her decide what your worth is.
Dont let her control how you feel about yourself.
If she would have been the right one, then this wouldn't have happened.

Nobody control me.

I control others.

Let other illussion to control you is a part of how to control other if you smart enough.

I'm gonna win. No fucking body let me loose. I always win.

Pain is just so much hight damn , that amazing sometimes.

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,597 Posts
This is going to sound like a bullshit answer, but it's completely genuine. It's not an easy fix and it's going to be miserable, but at least for me, the only actual thing that has helped is time. Being resentful, staying friends, etc is all kind of irrelevant. I've probably hated all of my exes at some point for some reason or another. It didn't work out. They're exes. However, time heals. And over time I've lost the resentment. It would be kind of easy to fall into some blaming and resentment or whatever, but I cared about them at one point. I can't really say any are legitimately terrible people. They're not. I actually hope they're all doing well. Maybe it's a weird enne 7 thing, I don't know.

My other massive thing is to actually learn from it. Again, this could seem like a bullshit answer, but it completely is not. History can repeat itself if we're not careful. Don't date if you're not ready. Work out your issues before being serious with someone else (or at least I wish I would have), but even if not, those hard-earned lessons suck to receive, but can teach you so much more than anything else can.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Quickest way to deal with a breakup in my experience... start making a lot more new friends! One of them could get somewhere. It's just about the only focus that helps me, at all. Nothing else I've tried so far in two years has helped as much. Get out there and talk to some new and exciting people!

·
Registered
217 Posts
One way to go about it...
Focus on the love that you've had and don't bother anymore with worries or negative thoughts if you're the one that got hurt mostly, or in some sort of way at the end through breaching of trust, breaking all contact, etc. Keeping a "dark ball" of some sort in the chest or stomach is not good and does not work. It can be called "forgiveness" or something like that, and although it is hard, it's about shielding yourself from doubt and empowering the loving memories between you and the partner (since you've already tried to deal with the bad ones and no other option is left). Treating love as the truth that existed, and doubt or pain as only a passing haze that at the time you did not know how to deal with. Accept people's inability to remain straight in their intentions and will in life, and that them choosing to leave (again, if the "bad" came from, say, inability to put time and effort into the relationship because of family or school issues, or simply because of ill advice from inexperienced, trashy or misinformed people) will in fact allow the person who suffers more to have a chance to literally find someone who values connection and human emotions better even in difficult times, instead of being busy healing soul wounds that never stop appearing due to association with a partner who cannot or do not want to fulfill essential emotional needs (ex: emotional stability and clear boundaries instead of playing around with other people; keeping contact with the partner if they are sick and asking about their well-being, etc.).

Unfortunately we sometimes meet partners who, despite seeming well-kept or serious in the beginning, once they go through the smallest hardship in life or if they've had any sort of past emotional trauma, are capable of completely forgetting about you and refusing all outside help in acknowledging their own actions or turbulent emotions. It always feels like time is the only one able to deal with such cases and making them understand what is being or has been lost, as they go through life and become truly uncomfortable or get hurt themselves.

·
Registered
INTJ 583 sx/sp
456 Posts
Ask a group of transsexuals for some face paint and a Pringles tube, then bask in your new manhood.

I was not aiming to make a joke that was hurtful or damaging, but I'm not sure where the line is crossed, so if I've offended any transsexuals with this post, let me know (or let a moderator know if you want to remain anonymous or distance yourself from me), I'll edit it out (or they will). I'm perfectly fine with it. I hope you have an otherwise pleasant day, and I wish you the best.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I see threads a lot asking for tips on how to get over someone, and recently I heard about a friend of a friend's situation which inspired me to post this thread for everyone to share their tips/advice on how to get over a breakup. I will post one of my old entries on the topic to kick it off:

So, post your tips, stories on what worked. and if theres enough good advice I can consider stickying it for those who come here looking for help moving on after a heart-break.
Incompatible personalities was cause of breakup and the divorce. We got caught up trying to figure out how each other functions due to a break in the relationship. We were respectively each other’s sociopath.

221 - 235 of 235 Posts