Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the opening uni ceremony (Jan. this year), I saw her keep looking at me (she sits in front of me), but i ignore her. Then, she starts calling me stalker/creep to her friends, which making me feel frustrated. Every time (from Jan. until now), if we make eye contact accidentally, she will acts like i am stalking at her and give me an angry look. This make me avoiding her. For every two months, she will purposely go in front of my view and keep looking at me until we accidentally make eye contact, then she calls me stalker again.

Today, she starts to try and get my attention again by keep standing in front of my view, but i keep avoiding her. She starts to talk with her friends about how i stalk her everyday loudly. I quickly give her an angry glance to remind her that i can heard her whole conversation. Then, she use this chance to call me a stalker.

What's wrong with her and how to deal with her?

·
Registered
503 Posts
If you are in USA next to nothing.

Have a camera and film your encounters, then get a lawyer and go to police.

NEVER go to the university autorities, if you are in USA. You will sign your death sentence.

EDIT get a private investigator to film your encounters from a hidden position.

·
Registered
778 Posts
I think niether is that girl a manipulating type nor is she a controlling one ,she is just some kind of misunderstood person or merely a despo for attention ,in both cases just leave her alone ,don't think about her and go with your business .

·
Registered
503 Posts
I think niether is that girl a manipulating type nor is she a controlling one ,she is just some kind of misunderstood person or merely a despo for attention ,in both cases just leave her alone ,don't think about her and go with your business .
I did not think it was so difficult understand it is she who is stalking and persecuting him.

·
Registered
488 Posts
"If you wanna talk to me, talk to me. Calling people 'stalker' doesn't make them like you, ya know."
Alternatively: "Leave me alone."

·
Registered
611 Posts
Sounds like she desperately wants attention and she's chosen you as her "I'm so attractive, people just can't help but fawn over me" example to try and validate the falsehood to her friends. She obviously doesn't know what being stalked is actually like.

Say something snarky and mean to shut her up, and say it loudly enough that her friends certainly hear you. Take a good look at how she dresses or applies her makeup to find that one thing she's insecure about and point it out. Everyone has that one thing they try to camouflage, and if you really look, it's always noticeable - it's that one thing that they never, ever dress to draw attention to. By process of elimination you should be able to find it.

Something along the lines of "Oh, sorry, I was trying not to stare, but (insert insecurity, and phrase it to make it sound worse than it actually is) is really difficult to avoid glancing at every now and again. It's like a train wreck. No matter how badly you want to tear your eyes away, you just can't..." You might get bitched out, but it'll be worth it, and the likelihood that she'll be able to keep face is low.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I think you've let this go on too long as it is. @SoulScream and @EmileeArsenic both suggested something along the lines of what I'd come up with. Probably a quick, witty, and cutting combination of the two. But, like I said, I think you let this go on too long.

Alternately, if it's the same friends she talks to all the time, start flirting with them ignoring her completely, or wait until she's not around them and start talking smack about her. If they're clique/image friends, and not real friends, they'll start spewing crap about her behind her back.

Reactions: Psydog

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Emotionally unstable, insecure youth controlled by hormones, maybe. Like others said, desperate for your attention, but operating in an aggressive, off-putting way. You are probably her type but she senses that she's not yours :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Emotionally unstable, insecure youth controlled by hormones, maybe. Like others said, desperate for your attention, but operating in an aggressive, off-putting way. You are probably her type but she senses that she's not yours :D
I don't understand "she senses that she's not yours"?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts