Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok my cousin is an ENFJ and he always makes everyone love him without much effort with his natural charisma.

i really admire the charisma most (if not all) ENFJ's have.

how can i act like an ENFJ and make people actually believe I'm an ENFJ?

what's the trick to acting like an ENFJ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi the401, My INFP friends have charisma, are smart, and funny. I bet you are too! The only difference I see between them and myself is self-confidence. You already have the skills you need to be the best you can be. With INFPs, in general, I think the truth is that they are popular and loved and they just don't realize it. ;-)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Stop thinking about yourself. Focus on everyone around you. Ask them about their lives. Listen to what they have to say. Give them lots of unsolicited advice and offer to help them as much as you can xD
Overthinking among emotional choices is the Achilles' heel. The thinking muscles are not strong enough to work independently in the face of an emotional storm. (This is different from losing your temper or blowing up, or snapping.) Feel guilty about breathing the wrong way, smiling the wrong way, saying or not saying something, while protecting yourself from becoming a long term therapist for someone who imagines himself/herself close to you.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Hey man, this is a really troubling question to see you ask.

A type is just a system of cognitive processing. I

It does not indicate your behavior, popularity or success in life.

Any type can be charismatic, popular and successful.

You might not even want to do the ENFJ charisma anyway! ENFJ charisma can stem from their tendency to be witty and attentive to people, but ENFJs also spend a lot of time fudging details of their beliefs or personalities in order to fit into groups of people. We identify the kind of person that would work in a given situation and then try to present that image, even if elements of it actually don't fit in with how we really feel about things. To Fi users, that might seem abhorrent. Sure, they don't wanna piss people off but internal consistency and authenticity is all important, whereas to us it isn't simply.

So find your own methods of being happy and having the right friends rather than a lot of friends - better to be hated by most but loved by a few for who you are than loved by many and hated by few for something you're not.

TL;DR I am a people pleaser, but you probably aren't so be what you are instead - no one has a better shot at being you than you do after all :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts