Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rustle Thy Jimmies
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, let's say a single ISTP guy wanted to date an ESFP girl, where should he go to find such a girl?

.... for science.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
At a rave, strung out on MDMA :laughing:. just me or does that seem ideal to them?

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
I guess the reason I'm here so much is because I'm broke and simply can't afford to do all of the things I love to regularly.

When I do have money, though, I'm more of a hobbyist nowadays than I am into doing things that won't make me feel productive, such as drinking or going to clubs where guys think I wanna feel their gross, filthy ass dicks anywhere on me even in jeans. So I'll most likely just do things that pertain to my interests:

-At the theater semi-close to the screen watching a horror movie. I'm the one squealing and then cussing, and then laughing when I get scared.

-On stage doing karaoke at a bar, or performing at an open mic.

-Out taking a walk with my headphones in. -Don't bug me 'cause I'm in the zone.-

-At a show watching a loud, crazy band. Usually moshing or otherwise just really getting into it.

-At a music festival, also really getting into it there.

-Protesting in a march, making a shit ton of noise.

-At the gym trying to seem like a macho badass.

-Inside of Taco Bell soon before they're about to close because I was too lazy to get there sooner but decided I wanted some quesaritos. And I don't drive, so I can't get there after they close the inside/only leave the drive-through open. Why they won't just let me walk through the drive-through, I don't understand. I have money just like everyone else. -_-

-Eating pretty voraciously at a restaurant. Though I don't really wanna be bothered when I'm there. My mind is on beef and cheese; not making new friends.

-On a train listening to music, tuning everyone around me out. I will probably make more conversation with the attendants when they come to check my ticket than I'm guessing most do.

-Getting extremely openly excited over all the stuff I see while thrift shopping.

-At some kind of live TED talk event or something similar. Yes, I love external stimuli. But contrary to popular belief, a big part of me is also into self-growth and learning how to build a better society. That's a big part of why I joined this site in the first place.

Hope that helps. Also, I really hope some of you are joking. Otherwise, you're SO smooth, making fun of people who probably won't even see your posts because they literally won't spend their time on here reading your petty bullshit. :O Guess you're not so lucky that I do happen to have the time right now. <3

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I am a more introverted ESFP so I go to the library and love being alone at the park/mall/campus. I don't necessarily need people to fulfill my Se, I just like new places/sights/experiences.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I mean ESFP girls are like 1 in 10, shouldn't be that hard.

Try to talk about theoretical stuff that has no grounding in reality (ex: what does a fish and stone have in common?), well you get it.

If she gets tired after 5 minutes, she has Se-Ni. Te-Fi is much easier, if she appears warm 90% of the time and has an superhuman ability to please you then she's Fe.

Now that you've narrowed it down to functions it can only be xNTJ or xSFP.

Now ask a question, if she answers straight away, ENTJ/ESFP, at that point they're pretty easy to differentiate

Good luck

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Any social gathering should have a few. ESFPs make up 11% of the population so they shouldn’t be all that hard to find.

·
Registered
617 Posts
That population thing is crackpot and bias predictions.

Regarding OP, stay in your lane and stick with ENFPs or ENFJs...

ISTP = LSI
ISTJ = SLI

·
Registered
Ti/(Fi)
1,657 Posts
Hi lol I am an ESFP with enneagram type 3. I am very deeply interested in fantasies, mythical, horoscopes, and mbti. I don't find myself like any regular ESFPs so far, I remembered like 2 or 3 years ago my dad wanted me to took a fingerprints test to show which cognitive that I used mostly (or dominantly) and it showed that I am an Se user. an ESFP. which very odd because I don't fit any of ESFPs traits. I'm more of overthinking, too analytical, hard to focus, Introverted person. more likely an INTJ.

-No, not an INTJ lol, I feel like I'm extroverted.

ESFPs are everywhere! not only just clubs or parties lol, they usually fit in any kinds of places. You could find them in Cafe, work places, library, restaurants, events, etc. they're not just a typical "outside - world achievers", "entertainers" or even a "sport girls ad" stereotypes haha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts