Personality Cafe banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Compliment on what they wear can get you really far if there's mutual attraction. Then you can leave all the small talks to them because that's one of their powerful social skills, next to seduction.

Seriously, most ESFPs I've encountered with spend lots of time dressing up for the right occasion. And they usually are great coordinator and trendy.

Is it just me but most ESFP male seem like a metrosexual to me (a compliment btw)? The ones that I know of are especially fuzzy with their hair more than any other types (ENFP ranked right after them).

·
Banned
101 Posts
Compliment on what they wear can get you really far if there's mutual attraction. Then you can leave all the small talks to them because that's one of their powerful social skills, next to seduction.

Seriously, most ESFPs I've encountered with spend lots of time dressing up for the right occasion. And they usually are great coordinator and trendy.

Is it just me but most ESFP male seem like a metrosexual to me (a compliment btw)? The ones that I know of are especially fuzzy with their hair more than any other types (ENFP ranked right after them).
i am indeed a metrosexual, i spend more time looking in the mirror than most girls. but i hate when girls give me too many compliments (ladies i know it's hard but keep them to a minimum, its gross).

the other week this girl was like """OMG eyebrow pierced did that hurt? i love it. what about that hair when did u decide to cut it its so cute!! i love this new look you got going for u its great!""" like ok, shut up, i get it. especially when the girl throwing endless compliments at you is a 5/10, let me drink my beer in peace while i flirt with your friend with the big tits!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Is it just me but most ESFP male seem like a metrosexual to me (a compliment btw)?
Hahahahahahahahaha. No. Not even close.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
i am indeed a metrosexual, i spend more time looking in the mirror than most girls. but i hate when girls give me too many compliments (ladies i know it's hard but keep them to a minimum, its gross).

the other week this girl was like """OMG eyebrow pierced did that hurt? i love it. what about that hair when did u decide to cut it its so cute!! i love this new look you got going for u its great!""" like ok, shut up, i get it. especially when the girl throwing endless compliments at you is a 5/10, let me drink my beer in peace while i flirt with your friend with the big tits!
This just makes you sound like a vain jackass, dude, haha. There's no such thing as "too many compliments." I'll take some of those off your hands any time, lol.

·
Banned
101 Posts
This just makes you sound like a vain jackass, dude, haha. There's no such thing as "too many compliments." I'll take some of those off your hands any time, lol.
nah i didnt mean it like that. generally theres no such thing as too many compliments, but in terms of flirting there is a limit.. at least for me.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
especially when the girl throwing endless compliments at you is a 5/10,
Stop studying PUA. I know many guys who got into the seduction community and they say THEMSELVES that it really warped their minds. If you insist on continuing, ONLY STUDY THIS: (Way of the Superior Man by David Deida) http://www.amazon.com/The-Way-Superior-Man-Challenges/dp/1889762105

Women do not want to be ranked by number, and yes they will be able to tell because you will treat them that way. It isn't too late to learn to respect others and yourself more than that. Yes I'm being a little bit harsh - this is nothing compared to the wrath you'll get from women if you continue with this attitude.

And you need to find something else to hang your self-esteem on that doesn't involve how much attention you get. I speak from experience - it will bite you in the ass later.

·
Banned
101 Posts
Stop studying PUA. I know many guys who got into the seduction community and they say THEMSELVES that it really warped their minds. If you insist on continuing, ONLY STUDY THIS: (Way of the Superior Man by David Deida) Amazon.com: The Way of the Superior Man : A Spiritual Guide to Mastering the Challenges of Women, Work, and Sexual Desire (9781889762104): David Deida: Books

Women do not want to be ranked by number, and yes they will be able to tell because you will treat them that way. It isn't too late to learn to respect others and yourself more than that. Yes I'm being a little bit harsh - this is nothing compared to the wrath you'll get from women if you continue with this attitude.

And you need to find something else to hang your self-esteem on that doesn't involve how much attention you get. I speak from experience - it will bite you in the ass later.
you dont need to study PUA to give a girl a rating..

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
nah i didnt mean it like that. generally theres no such thing as too many compliments, but in terms of flirting there is a limit.. at least for me.
Yeah, I get it. It just read kinda "oh poor me, girls give me too much attention boo hoo" hahaha.

I don't even know what "PUA" is, and I agree. And in fact, some women DO like being rated by number. And quite a few of them are SP women. -) I've known several women that put their pictures up on sites like hotornot.com just to see what kind of ratings they would get. So speak for yourself on that! =)

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
That's true. Many women are going to hate it, though. Even if you don't study PUA I recommend that book. It will help you be the guy that no woman can keep her hands off of, only it will also help you get a girlfriend if you really want one.
I don't even know what "PUA" is, and I agree. And in fact, some women DO like being rated by number. And quite a few of them are SP women. -) I've known several women that put their pictures up on sites like hotornot.com just to see what kind of ratings they would get. So speak for yourself on that! =)
That's a fair point. I should have said some women don't want to be ranked by number. But getting rated on that website is not the same thing as being treated like a number based on looks without thought to personality. I imagine two SPs in a relationship could get really wild.

PUA = Pick Up Arts or Pick-Up Artistry. Ever see that American show with a guy named Mystery who taught a group of guys how to interact with women? He coined the term peacocking. That was a show about PUA. There are good things about it, it helps good guys get confident enough to enter into meaningful relationships, but it is largely a dark school of thought that feeds some weird beliefs and teaches men how to manipulate.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I get bored if they're not complicated people to begin with, but they have to be nice, too! I like lots of smiles but don't be too goofy--you have to at least have a somewhat serious side. At least take my feelings seriously, even if you think they're stupid. All you really have to do is show me you are interested in me and I'll be interested in you! Super easy, huh?

·
King of Seduction
7,172 Posts
Hm ok, I'm a girl, and I guess you're more interested in finding out how to flirt with an esfp male, but anywaysss...

- Look at me. Like if I catch you looking at me I will notice that you've noticed me and I like that :D

- Smile at me. I love smiles.

- Listen to what I have to say and give at least some response to it. You don't have to go on talking and talking...I can do most of the talk myself quite easy, if you're shy or something, but only if I feel like you're listening, so you'd have to nodd or say "mhm" "aha" or something once and a while. LOL I sound like an awfully chatty person!!!

-Laugh at my jokes. I love guys who laugh at my jokes:p who doesn't?

-be smart. Just you know, be logical or something. I'm a sucker for anyone who's good at math and physics or chess or whatever.... I deeply admire people who can put feelings aside abit and just reason about something....

...and now here's a tricky one, which I think has more to do with deeper level me and not so much my type....

-be difficult. Make me wait for your text or something. I will go absolutely crazy and get totally obsessed about "getting you" if you seem like you're "ungettable". I don't know why, triggers something inside me, and I'm not proud of it.
I know an ESFP who I kind of got enamored with me.
And everything in bold I am pretty much naturally, I am starting to conclude that INTJ are the natural partner based on what you wrote and my experiences. First off our attraction: You are usually hot and you know it. You're popular and you know it. You kind of don't care if people don't like you because you think they're just too timid and unworthy of your praise anyway. You're upbeat and exude confidence.

What I do naturally: Look at you, I looked but I didn't want to look too much because that's forward and I'm not sure if the feeling was mutual. Plus I don't like getting read and being super obvious. I smile at people a lot to be polite, in general. My natural tendency is problem solving and with that it's making comments during conversations. If that's what defines how someone is listening to you it's great...some types feel like you are not listening to them if you give input. I pretty much always laugh at her jokes because she's actually hilarious and entertaining to me.

We're pretty damn confident that we're smart lol. We're logical and we have good instincts. And we tend to put feelings aside too much if anything. (Also a reason we are attracted to you because you help us become more aware of feelings... she knew how to butter people up like magic lol).

And I'm naturally difficult. Especially at the time I had a gf and I don't cheat. I also wasn't sure if she was into me because I concluded it was just her personality so I'd pull back sometimes unintentionally keeping myself in check. I guess that came off as I was hard to get.

You don't seduce her she seduces you if she wants you. She totally decided she was going to get me after I broke up with my ex lol. And expressed what she wants to do with me in hot gory detail :) but I live in another state. She tells me about dates she goes on and I am like cool so now that's coming off as disinterested again. I know if we end up in the same city she's going to maul me and I kind of like that lol.

·
King of Seduction
7,172 Posts
Also just wanted to state that my cousin (male) is an ESFP (as determined by me lol).
It's funny because he was prom king, had a bunch of girls after him. The hottest and most popular girls he'd mess around with and feel like he got what he wanted and he was done. The one he ended up having kids with was the quiet girl who was weary of him. He was whooped bad. I honestly think they broke up because he got hit by the married bug and let himself get fat and didn't feel good looking anymore. His time was spent talking about how he USED to get girls lol. He's divorced now and single again. I encouraged him to stop being a fat drunk loser and now he works at a gym and got back in shape. Now he talks about how girls always want to get with him lol. It's funny because I missed it, it was sad seeing him be a fat drunk loser. He got hired at the gym because he was there all the time and essentially made friends with everyone right away. I laugh because I noticed a trend.... he messes around with overtly sexual girls but they are the shortest relationships. The ones that last are the quiet girls that don't give in or show much interest. It's the chase he likes. Also despite what he says I know he wants to find the right one again, it's all a show until he finds the right one. I told him to find a smart girl at the gym who likes to work out but is kind of shy and ignore the ones that flock to him... leave those for me :) Lets see if he listens to my advice haha.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Also just wanted to state that my cousin (male) is an ESFP (as determined by me lol).
It's funny because he was prom king, had a bunch of girls after him. The hottest and most popular girls he'd mess around with and feel like he got what he wanted and he was done. The one he ended up having kids with was the quiet girl who was weary of him. He was whooped bad. I honestly think they broke up because he got hit by the married bug and let himself get fat and didn't feel good looking anymore. His time was spent talking about how he USED to get girls lol. He's divorced now and single again. I encouraged him to stop being a fat drunk loser and now he works at a gym and got back in shape. Now he talks about how girls always want to get with him lol. It's funny because I missed it, it was sad seeing him be a fat drunk loser. He got hired at the gym because he was there all the time and essentially made friends with everyone right away. I laugh because I noticed a trend.... he messes around with overtly sexual girls but they are the shortest relationships. The ones that last are the quiet girls that don't give in or show much interest. It's the chase he likes. Also despite what he says I know he wants to find the right one again, it's all a show until he finds the right one. I told him to find a smart girl at the gym who likes to work out but is kind of shy and ignore the ones that flock to him... leave those for me :) Lets see if he listens to my advice haha.
I kinda hope the "fat drunken loser", thing happens to my ex!

·
Registered
756 Posts
His friend told some people he likes and ExTP who likes the ISTJ guy I had rejected a long time ago.
It's just really messed up and in the end everyone loses 'cause that girl is an exchange student and is leaving to go back to Germany in two weeks. I got over him already anyway. I don't know who I should feel bad for at this point.

61 - 80 of 99 Posts