Personality Cafe banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Sounds exactly like the way life and love is. Big and messy. Anyway, if you sure you've gotten over him allready then that's cool! EXTP??? nahhh.... ;)

Uhh by the way, I have to mention this, I slept with an istj-guy, fell in love, and he wasnt interested. After a few months of friendship I told him about my feelings, he said he didnt feel the same. And now, we're working together, and I'm happy to tell that it feels really fine, today we talked and laughed like it never happened, but of course we both now :p

·
Registered
756 Posts
I'm Baaaack (v_v)
I gave in. I wouldn't have come back if it wasn't for the fact that the guy I gave up on is now acting like he likes me more than ever and yeah, I decided I would try one last time, give it my best and if it doesn't work, well it wasn't meant to be.
Anyway, he's been acting really shy around me and by chance we ended up hanging out together just the two of us. Which apparently he liked a lot because when school started again I walked by him and he was talking about that time and how much fun it was to other people. Anyway lots of other hints and everything and I came up with the idea of writing him a poem and putting it in his locker.
Two questions now: Does it bother you to decipher more complex poems (as in not being very straight forward)? And also for ESFP guys: Would you feel out-manned or out of place if a girl was writing you a poem instead of the other way around?

·
Registered
380 Posts
How has it been for me before I meet my INTJ:

I have not understood myself, I probably have "flirted" with "someone", but I have as well been as ordinary (as an ESFP now is a bit naive and happy without understanding that apparently everyone else's language means "hey I'm really interested in you!")
Right as it is, I have been in the middle of a situation I do not know how to deal with and then it suddenly understand, "Aha, the person think I want him! Shit!" *mentally raped*
Back in the old days I could be so curious that I like "go with the flow" and see where it would lead. Today, I would say stop quickly. Even if I was single. I've learned .. it's better to be absolutely sure about your feelings. I don't want to realize when I'm in the middle of something, that this is something I don't want. When I don't realize this from the beginning. And because of this causing much unnecessary misunderstandings.

But, in general. To flirt with an ESFP is just like someone said earlier, "As to flirt with anyone whatsoever," for we are not a different race, or are we? ;)
One thing though, can be good. BE CLEAR with how you feel. :cool: Lengthy "foreplay" fatigues an ESFP and they think you're just playing hide and seek. :ninja: According to my taste: very hard to get me to be interested with slow-flowing feelings. :bored: I like when someone takes initiative little faster, and I would like to feel that the man is "chasing" me a bit. Just little. haha!
Every sloooow-flowing thing will just end up in friendship. :happy:

·
Registered
38 Posts
The suspected ESFP I know doesn't flirt... it's weird... he's just kind of, there. He talks to me and tells me about his day and waves to me when I arrive and leave (and then makes a beeline to talk to me lol). Flirting... I got more from the ESTJ than I do from him.
It is because he doesn't know what to think of you. You need to make it known you like him if you are interested. I am guessing you have a conflicting personality, or he is just not in to you..

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Hmmm this is a hard one because im naturally clueless about flirting its not that I do not know when people flirt its how serious they are. I would never get it you would have to flirt your way hopefully involving a joke maybe a werid pick up line and then tell me I think your pretty in a normal voice. To tell you the truth I think I flirt and do not know it randomly.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Study socionics and the gamma romance style perhaps? rough, banter, wit, horseplay, If someone touches me I punch them.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
That´s what I like in ESFP´s. Your naive optimistic emotional immaturity.
Awwwwww, that's the sweetest thing I've heard today. :happy::happy: *BIG HUG*

Of course I did just wake up. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Are there any emotionally mature ESFP´s?
Um well, *steps up to the stage* I don't really know if I count but do I get a cookie or some type of cupcake if I am?:kitteh:

81 - 99 of 99 Posts