Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think is necessary to have a real good time on earth?---Maybe it is only having money, a girl-friend & lots of relationships that make your life worth living. But I want to know what is the thing that really moves you to your daily pleasure! I have experienced, that there are people who don't be willing to behave in the way that they want me to be myself (like Jim Morrison once said & what I believe: "A Friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself."), but do what they want, even if I'm somehow bored by their actions & do not really be able to find them amusing...but from time to time they release something that is a real fun to me. So it doesn't make it easier to me to handle this. Life seems to be that strange. It has no solution to offer when you're really just hangin' round others & listen to them. You go home & feel, nothing of what your day brought to you has truly remained.--Honest, I didn't want to feel shitty pretty satisfied, but in-deed I wanted something & this must have been gone down during the time I was with them. Isn't that an almost obscure problem I have?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts