Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have any clue on how to do this?

One way that works for me is watching those old white guys talk politics on TV. Or just a really stupid movie that takes itself too seriously.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
If people make poop jokes I immediately die.

Reactions: Rainbow

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Not really.

Like reading the word poop makes me giggle.

Reactions: Rainbow

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Just stare at my signature gif.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Well lets see..what does induce the giggles for myself?
Well, puns, silly quotes i remember from shows.
Using random names or labels and fusing or replacing existing names and labels to create a hilariously random word that makes everyone instantly laugh. So essentially plays on words really tickles my inner sense of humor.:laughing:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Sometimes I remember something funny when I'm in the bathroom and I have to try my best not to laugh because I don't want someone to walk by the bathroom and hear me laughing and think I'm deranged.

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sometimes I remember something funny when I'm in the bathroom and I have to try my best not to laugh because I don't want someone to walk by the bathroom and hear me laughing and think I'm deranged.
Lol Sometimes I belly laugh quietly, careful to make no sound when that happens, because derangement is no laughing matter!.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I giggle when I witness the physical misfortunes of people (such as falling). It comes out of me almost immediately. I usually help the person so as to not seem insensitive.

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I giggle when I witness the physical misfortunes of people (such as falling). It comes out of me almost immediately. I usually help the person so as to not seem insensitive.
How noble of you. Kicking them while they're already down, so to speak, would induce even more giggles.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts