Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
It's always tricky. First, you should pick a neutral location that feels "safe" to him. Maybe a neighborhood Starbucks, or the library. Whatever works for him.

Second, you need to go slowly. "Bob, I'd like to introduce you to Large Black Vibrating Cock. Large Black Vibrating Cock, Bob." Let him hold LBVC, and ask questions about it. It might even be the only sex toy you introduce that day.

Pro tip - don't show him the gauze and bandages on the first day.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Haha^
I would warm him to the idea by either telling him you have used a toy while thinking of him or asking if he'd ever want to use one on you. Make it sound like a fun flirty time and he shouldn't be 'freaked out' .

·
Registered
923 Posts
I'd suggest a toy that will enhance each others pleasure, rather than one designed solely to please one partner. He'll probably be more likely to grab the bait if it has something for him too. Also will reduce the chance that he will feel incompetent since you are suggesting to increase his pleasure as well.

Also if he is in anyway conscious about his man parts don't bring up anything about large dildos.... that could be bad.

·
Maid of Time
549 sx/sp
14,749 Posts
Have the tractor trailer delivery truck drop off your item before he gets home from work.
Size can be intimidating.

... sorry, it was just a funny mental image I couldn't help but share. :)

I do think "slowly and carefully" is a great way to proceed until you get a good feel for how he would respond. Someone else's suggestion of asking general questions first (to get a sense of where he is at in this matter) is a good one. Run the topic / idea in front of him indirectly and see how he responds. If you get to the next stage, try to make it a positive by how well it helps you and makes you happy, and he might be willing to explore it in that sense.

·
Registered
820 Posts
That signature ... "Adult Sex Toys". As opposed to what? >>

Reactions: Swordsman of Mana

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I guess as opposed to all those sex toys for kids. :shocked: :unsure:

And the sad part of it is, with all these clothing companies today, making sexually suggestive clothing for the younger set,you know, so toddlers can be a in in child beauty contests, sex toys for kids being a cottage industry, sounds plausible.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Welllll... you could do beter than to suddenly whip out a riding crop, ball gag, jackboots, and a monstrous strap-on.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I don't think I could give any useful answers without having at least some idea of what this guy's like ^_^;;
I personally would just want to have the topic brought up, sounds like some fun discussion. Of course that is me, not him. Not sure what he'd think :kitteh:

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Welllll... you could do beter than to suddenly whip out a riding crop, ball gag, jackboots, and a monstrous strap-on.
Don't forget to have some rope and handcuffs on hand... just in case.

Reactions: Napoleptic

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
I think you should discuss sex toys first before whipping them out during your intimate shenanigans. Gauge his interest and comfort level with them, if you haven't purchased any yet, see what he would like to try. If you are satisfied with the current relationship, let him know that you just want to do it for fun. I think his main concerns would be: 1) You aren't satisfied and 2) He isn't packing enough meat.

Some males can be sensitive about their own size and bringing in a giant dong isn't going to help. He may also feel like less of a man if he feels that you NEED toys to get off. That's just my two cents.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Easy. Just slap the dildo onto his face leaving a nice red mark and say "surprise!"

^Actually, I agree with Fizz. Discussing it first will help.

"Hey, our sex is great. But what do you think about adding a device to the sex? I just want to try something new and see how it goes if that's alright with you."
Something like that.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Easy. Just slap the dildo onto his face leaving a nice red mark and say "surprise!"

^Actually, I agree with Fizz. Discussing it first will help.

"Hey, our sex is great. But what do you think about adding a device to the sex? I just want to try something new and see how it goes if that's alright with you."
Something like that.
But leave out the "but". Don't want there to be any doubt. And when people make an affirmative statement, and then say "but" right after it, it usually means they don't actually believe the prior statement. (I'm not racist, but...........)

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Ok, serious answer. Trying incorporating the following phrase into your sales pitch (as it were): "I fantasize about you using a [sex toy] on me." In other words, make him, or at least his use of the sex toy, the point of your fantasy rather than the sex toy itself.

You might also try something that's not overtly a sex toy, like those silk ropes that he can use to tie you up. If he gets into that, then you're off and running using "props" and you can more readily propose something more overt.

Good luck. And post pics.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
It depends what type of toy you want to add. Handcuffs will have a different response than a dildo. I like how others are suggesting the talk beforehand, and even afterwords, the taking it slow. Improvise with what works.

·
Fu Dominant
10,720 Posts
You could get one of those innocent hand-held vibrating back massage things, if he's into giving and/or getting massages, and when he gets used to that, you could then make or suggest ways to make those massages more fun. :wink: And if he gets into that, you can then go from there.

Reactions: knittigan

·
Registered
823 Posts
Worst case scenario, if you cant get up the nerve to talk about it, you could both get drunk, have a long, detailed conversation about it, then blame it on the alcohol later if it doesnt go well.

But I'd follow the other suggestions first.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts