Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen this question pasted on some different forum, and my reaction was to laugh cynically, that it can't be done.

Obviously, I can't speak for everybody, but for me, I either have an immediate chemistry with someone, that's a quick spark and I fall in love generally fast and hard, or nothing, no effort, not even taking apart Mt. Everest into tiny pieces, bringing it half across the world on your back and putting it back together on my front lawn will ever make me fall in love with you. There is nothing you can do for or about me, or about yourself, that will change that.

How would you answer to the title question?

·
Banned
699 Posts
Notice me for who I am, not just what I do or say (or not say). Show me you aren't scared of commitment and I'll show you how deep my love can go. Learn what keeps me positive, and you'll be an encouragement for life. Respect my need to be alone, but show me that your time with me is gold. Be a support in matters I'm not skilled in; I will do the same for you. Just be with me. Forever.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I've never slowly, over time fallen in love with anybody. It's been more like OPs experience. Maybe that's not love, though? I'm only 22, so I don't have the BEST idea of it yet. But I do know when I've stood back, and observed a person enough to acquire a sufficient amount of information to assess, I tend to fall very fast and hard and don't give myself a chance to look back.

But that's happened twice, and the first guy that happened with.. didn't turn into a relationship. (damn you, INTP..)

·
God of 1000 Suns
2,547 Posts
You can't make anyone fall in love...that decision is wholly independent of what you do to make it happen no matter what the personality. Rediculous notion that you can MAKE anyone fall in love with you. You can only do your best to make them like you.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
If someone tried to MAKE me fall in love with them, clearly they're not someone i'd want to be with.
You can be the best possible option for me on the paper. But that doesn't mean that i'll be attracted to you. LOVE is another thing.
I agree with the OP :)

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
The biggest thing for me anyway, is if someone likes me and wants to win my affection they should share their vulnerable side with me. Of course, nobody can MAKE me fall in love with them but what I just said is going to boost your chances pretty good! :cool:

·
Banned
699 Posts
1)Kill ISFP
2)Break chestbones
3)Cut chest
4)Cut their heart
5)Write ISFP with permanent pen on it
6)Conserve their heart
Now you have love of ISFP forever
:shocked: :frustrating: :exterminate: :crying:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Magic potion? Pray to the moon? We won't really do anything we don't want to do!

But being a friendly, calm and pleasant person; doing stuff together with us; seeming to enjoy life; and looking good with little or no clothing on would all increase someone's chances. XD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts