Personality Cafe banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,369 Posts
As many of these threads and blog posts I've seen, and read, I am still at a loss. Probably a lot to do with my own ineptitude to move a conversation past small talk. Still I've read a lot of advice that a) INTPs can talk a lot about what they like and b) they don't care for small talk. This girl has those traits. But how do you sneak past the small talk to find out what an INTP likes, especially when they don't say much over text? Do you guys like it when people are straight with you? As in just simply asking, what do you like to do? I've known this girl for a while but due to distance I haven't talked to her face to face in a long time. Feels like I am starting over things.

Reason I ask is because I am skyping with an INTP female on Sunday and have no how idea it's going to go. Anything to keep in mind, watch for, play off of, particularly pertaining to INTPs?
Succinct, logical, and minimal drama, usually works. Oh, and INTPs like their personal space. They are probably loving the whole "social distancing" thing. You should not enter their "bubble" without permission.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts