Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm talking to this ENTP guy and we've been talking for a while. He's starting to like "play games" or whatever and I want to play back, but I don't want him to think I don't like him anymore either. So how do you ENTP's prefer to be teased?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Just do what feels natural.
Under no circumstances fail to be yourself, even if
you find you are feeling sensitive.
It is not being successful that is important when
dealing with an ENTP, it is guts and honesty.

I know some ENTPs in real life.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Tease him however you want, I can't imagine him thinking you don't like him because of it.
And I can't honestly see an ENFP teasing mean enough to hurt an ENTP's feelings...
But yeah, just be yourself and don't put yourself out of character or lie.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Oh, good, that's what i've been doing. I feel like I'm being like..clingyish though..
Everybody gets nervous around people they are into.
I include 'clingyish' as one of the common behaviors brought on by
the nervous energy of attraction.
Become one with your discomfort! After all, this clingyishness
is not wrong, but only the by-product of something natural and
possibly promising. Give yourself and your feelings dignity in your
behavior and thoughts by accepting and, in turn, controlling them.

Note: This advice is very 'me'. It may be unnatural to you, I'm not
sure. If it is unnatural, ignore.

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
ENTPs aren't known for taking things personally lol. Even if you accidentally offend him he'll probably just laugh and brush it off. So be as harsh as feels natural without being spiteful (because it's no fun when someone grievously insults you out of nowhere and calls it teasing). Someone who can tease me and make me blush gets an instant +10 for attractiveness.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Just out of curiosity:

Q1: Do you enjoy games?
Q2: How do you know that he is playing games?

·
Registered
359 Posts
If he's a fun-loving ENTP: Cock one eyebrow up and walk in sultrily with a slight smile on your face while he is working on something. When he notices you, if he glances at anything but your eyes for a second or two, or returns the smile, he's likely in a good mood. Sit on the desk near him, wait until he looks at you again, arch that eyebrow, lick your lips provocatively and then knock some of his stuff on the floor. Pull the squirt gun from behind your back and begin firing. Laugh and run like hell.

I take no responsibility for what happens to you afterwards.

·
Registered
343 Posts
If he's a fun-loving ENTP: Cock one eyebrow up and walk in sultrily with a slight smile on your face while he is working on something. When he notices you, if he glances at anything but your eyes for a second or two, or returns the smile, he's likely in a good mood. Sit on the desk near him, wait until he looks at you again, arch that eyebrow, lick your lips provocatively and then knock some of his stuff on the floor. Pull the squirt gun from behind your back and begin firing. Laugh and run like hell.

Holy fuck that's hot. :crazy:

·
Registered
584 Posts
I just don't like to be bested.

Reactions: TiNeSi

·
Registered
297 Posts

Oh God, that would definitely make me hard gay. I have to do this!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts