Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I dated a guy who looks like an INFJ as I have an INFJ friend having similar mannerism. I am an ENFP. I never thought that I'd like an INFJ cause the guys that I fall in love with are usually ENTJs. But probably the date was too beautiful to forget so I think I sort of fall in love with him. However, after the date. He doesn't really text me. And not so active to reply my text. I'm not a text person as I feel that texting lost a lot of important information. He hans't asked me out afterwards. I have no idea about how to develop this relationship. Is he still interested in me or I should better give up.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Ask him. It's that simple. Don't try and guess - you haven't provided much information about your relationship. I recommend you ask.
This. You never know what could be until you actually ask and see. Now let me post the addendum that sometimes you won't like the answer you get. Sometimes you'll hear what you want, sometimes you won't. Sometimes it will lead to somewhere you want it to go, sometimes it will leave you standing on the side of the road watching them fade into the distance.

Bottom line is, the answer to the unasked question is always no (okay, not always, but you know what I mean).

·
Registered
92 Posts
This. You never know what could be until you actually ask and see. Now let me post the addendum that sometimes you won't like the answer you get. Sometimes you'll hear what you want, sometimes you won't. Sometimes it will lead to somewhere you want it to go, sometimes it will leave you standing on the side of the road watching them fade into the distance.

Bottom line is, the answer to the unasked question is always no (okay, not always, but you know what I mean).

Or...sometimes you never receive an answer to said inquiry and must draw your own conclusions which is basically 'not a chance' :(

·
Registered
40 Posts
When they spend a lot of time with you, than being alone.
When they prioritize your needs more than theirs.
When they express themselves more in the form of actions or words, and feel secure when you are around.
When they make sure you feel happy, safe and protected.
When you can see them feeling shy or blush maybe, as they might be quite reserved in exposing their feelings.

·
Registered
INFP 9w1
788 Posts
If someone doesn't text or slowly texts after the first few dates it usually means there is no interest. But you can't be sure, so ask.

People are weird with dating. They often keep texting and promising and sometimes even hanging out even though there is no interest.

But everything gets very slow and annoying and not personal. That's how to easily spot it. If someone is interested in you, you will nearly always feel it, because it will be obvious. But of course some are very shy or awkward, so asking won't hurt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts