Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work with this girl and she's the sweetest girl I've ever met and I've never connected with someone on so many levels that we can literally talk about anything. The relationship gets more badass every day. It feels like, at least to me, that I never get enough of her. But I play it right to where I don't give an impression that I'm into her. She's pretty oblivious lol. What are some signs that she's into me when it comes to a relationship? I'm already the one person she tells before anyone else about anything she perceives as a big deal to her. But the issue comes when I notice that she's cool with a lot of people, she's normally laughing and joking with a lot of other people. But does she connect with anyone like we do or is it just me that's feeling this? But yeah, any experiences or insight would be cool lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If any of you also are curious about how an ENTp behaves when he's in love ask me. It's screwed up because I am losing control of how I feel and I don't know how to handle this tbh.

·
Banned
692 Posts
Awwwwww :')

As someone whose natural weakness is her dual, and also as someone whose a hopeless romantic, I say GO FOR IT!!!

But in all seriousness, it seems that you probably already mean a good deal to her. For me, the biggest factor for any relationship (friendship or romantic) is whether I feel comfortable with you. I'm guessing that's the Si talking. If she willingly shares huge aspects of her life with you, without you asking her about it, then she's probably really comfortable with you. I'm a really private person - partly because I don't care to talk about me and partly because I don't want to impose a burden on people with my own things. I'd prefer to focus on the other person and their life, so I normally don't talk about myself unless the other person asks me, I think the conversation could benefit from some insights from my personal experience, or I feel comfortable enough around you that I want you to know about me. I can't say she's like me, but I think that's a common ISFp trait. My advice? When you feel ready, take her aside to a safe and comfortable place where it's just the two of you and just tell her how you feel. Most likely she'll be willing to at least give you a shot, but if she really would prefer to stay platonic, the safe environment will allow her to tell you in a respectful manner where you can still maintain your friendship.

Best of luck to you! :)

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
How did you type her ISFp?

Not saying she's not, but your description reads like anyone falling in love. It doesn't seem specific to duality.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I work with this girl and she's the sweetest girl I've ever met and I've never connected with someone on so many levels that we can literally talk about anything. The relationship gets more badass every day. It feels like, at least to me, that I never get enough of her. But I play it right to where I don't give an impression that I'm into her. She's pretty oblivious lol. What are some signs that she's into me when it comes to a relationship? I'm already the one person she tells before anyone else about anything she perceives as a big deal to her. But the issue comes when I notice that she's cool with a lot of people, she's normally laughing and joking with a lot of other people. But does she connect with anyone like we do or is it just me that's feeling this? But yeah, any experiences or insight would be cool lol
I think the way to gauge an ISFp's interest is to just do it the straightforward way, ask her out on a date. If she likes you, she will accept your date. But if she comes up with excuses, that means she isn't interested.

Reactions: Blue Soul

·
Registered
101 Posts
Make it super simple. Hey you want to grab a coffee with me? As you guys talk and become closer. Plant a kiss on her. Here's an easy way to do which I've done on an SEI lol. When you're right next to her just say in a low voice, "Hey, do you know what we haven't done yet?" She will automatically come closer and say, "What?" then you :couple_inlove::hearts::hearts:

Good luck sounds like you may have found your dual. You know what the best part is? Let say this doesn't work out. You can always find another Sei :D.

·
Birdie Borracho
9,380 Posts
Make it super simple. Hey you want to grab a coffee with me? As you guys talk and become closer. Plant a kiss on her. Here's an easy way to do which I've done on an SEI lol. When you're right next to her just say in a low voice, "Hey, do you know what we haven't done yet?" She will automatically come closer and say, "What?" then you :couple_inlove::hearts::hearts:

Good luck sounds like you may have found your dual. You know what the best part is? Let say this doesn't work out. You can always find another Sei :D.
Finding a female SEI is like firing into a bucket of fish. Poor SEE men looking for their dream ILI girl.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts