Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a lot of troubles spotting the difference between ESFJ's and ENFJ's unless we're in a deep conversation. All I see is Fe, and it's hard for me to see N/S.

I've mistaken an ESFJ for an ENFJ three times now. We'll be on the same wavelength and I'll think, "Wow, we're the same MBTI." And then I start talking intuitively and they get bored, and after the tenth or so time of them getting bored, I finally realize they're Si users instead of Ni users. Our Fe keeps us so entertained that it takes a really long time before I notice a clash between Ni/Si. But that means I'll spend weeks and months assuming the wrong MBTI which bothers me haha.

I know a lot of ENFJ's who ignore their Ni. Which makes me think there are ESFJ's who ignore their Si. So how do you tell ESFJ's and ENFJ's apart without getting into a deep conversation and probing them with intuitive topics?

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,764 Posts
I find ESFJ tend to be more jovial, while ENFJ are more goofy. I'm currently making a visual typing website, and just recently identified the ENFJ, whereas before I was grouping them as INTP and ENTP

ENFJ people:
ENFJ Famous People

ESFJ people:
ESFJ Famous People

·
Registered
233 Posts
I find that ESFJs are more responsive to open-ended intuitive talk. For entertainment. ENFJs are more genuinely confused and appreciate certainty when given it.

Not sure you can accurately type someone who supposedly ignores their secondary function lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts