Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOW TO TICK PEOPLE OFF

Leave the copy machine set to reduce 200%, extra dark, 17 inch paper, 99 copies.
In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors."
Specify that your drive-through order is "TO-GO."
If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
Stomp on little plastic ketchup packets.
Insist on keeping your car windshield wipers running in all weather conditions "to keep them tuned up."
Reply to everything someone says with "that's what you think."
Practice making fax and modem noises.
Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc" them to your boss.
Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophesy."
Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears and grimacing.
Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
Staple pages in the middle of the page.
Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a croaking noise.
Honk and wave to strangers.
Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints at the cash register.
TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
type only in lowercase.
dont use any punctuation either
Buy a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.
Repeat the following conversation a dozen times.
"DO YOU HEAR THAT?"
"What?"
"Never mind, it's gone now."
As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce "No, wait, I messed it up," and repeat.
Ask people what gender they are.
While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.
Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
Sing along at the opera.
Go to a poetry recital and ask why each poem doesn't rhyme.
Ask your co-workers mysterious questions and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."

·
Registered
290 Posts
Guilty of these (or some variation):

Disassemble your pen and "accidentally" flip the ink cartridge across the room.
Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
Honk and wave to strangers.
TYPE IN UPPERCASE.
type only in lowercase.
"DO YOU HEAR THAT?"
"What?"
As much as possible, skip rather than walk.
Try playing the William Tell Overture by tapping on the bottom of your chin. When nearly done, announce "No, wait, I messed it up," and repeat.
Everybody loves me. ^_^

·
Registered
283 Posts
how about:

staring at someone and ever so often make a popping noise with your mouth
bang on the doors of occupied toilet stalls
invade people's personal space
waggle your eyebrows at someone (this will probably serve to freak them out rather than annoy them)
stand up for no reason
argue

·
Registered
386 Posts
If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.
Now I suddenly wish I had one of these. Oh, the possibilities! I find myself weighing the loss of depth perception against the joy of unnerving people, and it's not an easy call.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now I suddenly wish I had one of these. Oh, the possibilities! I find myself weighing the loss of depth perception against the joy of unnerving people, and it's not an easy call.
yeah that was my favorite too
almost makes me want to gouge out my eye... :tongue:

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Do you hear that?

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
debating over stupid things that no one cares about and not letting it go until the person admits you're right.

The other day I was arguing that there is no difference between a table and stool. Everyone wanting me to shut up but I kept on going and going with it until the friend just bugged out at me and admitted defeat. Ticked her off pretty well.

·
Registered
629 Posts
HOW TO TICK PEOPLE OFF

In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors."
Reply to everything someone says with "that's what you think."
Highlight irrelevant information in scientific papers and "cc" them to your boss.
Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophesy."
Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears and grimacing.
"DO YOU HEAR THAT?"
"What?"
Ask people what gender they are.
While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.
Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.
Ask your co-workers mysterious questions and then scribble their answers in a notebook. Mutter something about "psychological profiles."
I want to do all of these, but the ones in bold I've done.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Stare at a girls boobs when you talk to her.

Reactions: donkeybals

·
Registered
651 Posts
Telling me to do something?... immediately do the opposite.

Put your crap on my desk?... push it off.

Wanna get persnickety?... gonna disregard everything you just said. la la la la...

I might have some "annoying" habits (such as skipping instead of walking), but I really only strive to piss people off when they have already pissed ME off. At that point I have a lot of fun :proud:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Uhh, urinate in the communal orange juice bottle? Idk, I'm not a big, huge asshat so.

Reactions: possiBri

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
Predict their every move, almost always works when they're mad.
Especially with the "you'll try to be buddy buddy, because of this now thoough", in it.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Uhh, urinate in the communal orange juice bottle? Idk, I'm not a big, huge asshat so.
I pissed in a teachers trash can that she kept next to her desk one time in front of the class in high school .... she got quite upset.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,604 Posts
Hahahahaha

7 6 5 3 2 2 1 1 1 2 3 3 3 21

·
Registered
545 Posts
When someone is trying to insult you, start making gibberish sounds. Works every time. ;)
Make loud and disturbing sounds with your friend on the bus.

(Did these today)

·
Registered
Infj
1,018 Posts
while you're driving by someone, look at them with a weird face and follow them, and keep making the weird face. :p they'd get freaked out or play along OR think your an idiot XD

·
The Macabre
3,145 Posts
how to tick people off- go into their forum and spout nonsequiters.

I'm grilling a leperchaun!

Reactions: possiBri

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
You know all those one liners that go flying through your head when your getting chewed out by your SO or your boss .... but you just hold them in and try not to laugh?? Well next time wait for the funniest one (which usually happens at the height of the lecture) and then just go ahead and laugh at it. Pissed off happens REALLY fast (I did that the other day with my boss).

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Writing down everything a certain person is saying. It is unreal how annoyed they become.

Reactions: donkeybals
1 - 20 of 22 Posts