Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imagine that you have been dating, this is your third date and you have been perfect lady and gentleman, and while you have kissed, and snuggled, you have not had sex. The time has come, you decide, to turn up the heat a bit on your date. What do you do? You may discuss this thoroughly with questions and comments.

This situation is based on a dinner date at a decent restaurant, preferably romantic venue.

If I was the girl, I would wear a top that I could unlace and open up the front to show off more cleavage over dinner.

If I was the guy, I would slip her the first of two paper bags, and request that she visit the ladies room and return with her bra in the paper bag.

So, let your imagination run wild.

Digger Blue
:wink:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
If I was the guy, I would slip her the first of two paper bags, and request that she visit the ladies room and return with her bra in the paper bag.
That certainly is a creative approach... Just make sure to mention that the second paper bag isn't to put over her head later on, or she might sneak out and never call you again.

Imagine witnessing this as another diner... seeing a guy hand over an empty paper bag to a woman, she goes to the bathroom and a little while later she comes back with the bag clearly not being empty anymore. I bet the truth is by far the most innocent of the possible explanations for that scenario. Awesome... being flirtacious and playful as well as ruining other people's appetite :crazy:

I'm boring and old-fashioned so i'd just throw in some intense eye contact and footsies :unsure:

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
Personally I can't say I'd want to go all the way on the third date, but I'll pretend this hypothetical situation happens when I'm ready.

As the female, well, you basically already covered what I would do. Something revealing and that could be removed easily. Easy access with the fast pass! To be original (not really), I would do a bit more than footsies. Remove the shoe so I don't jab in places pointed toes shouldn't be jabbing :crazy: That's if we're sitting across from each other. If we're sitting next to each other, hands will come into play.

Something I would like a partner to do...public gropes? I'd do that too. For fun, especially in situations where it's uncalled for.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Date?

If I wanted to turn up the heat I would touch my date sensually. I'll leave further explanation to the imagination. :wink:

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
I would grope him (yeah Fizz!;). I'll skip wearing the bra altogether. The contents of the paper bag;) and everything else, I shall leave to your active imaginations.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I wouldn't be ready for sex, or probably even kissing yet, if it was only the third date. Hand-holding, yes, but probably no further yet, and it is likely that even something that subtle would be some kind of thrilling huge deal to both of us. I get spooked by guys who move too fast. I take my relationships more seriously than that.

So, assuming we've known each other for a few years and have been gradually increasing our physical and emotional intimacy to the point where we are ready to be committed to each other permanently. By the time I am ready to consummate our spiritual marriage, I will feel comfortable talking to him about it. I won't need to drop hints or be indirect, because I will already be comfortable discussing absolutely anything without it being awkward or unromantic. I would want him to also feel comfortable discussing whether or not he thought we were ready to make such an important decision about the future of our relationship.

Reactions: Nitou

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
I would grope him (yeah Fizz!;). I'll skip wearing the bra altogether. The contents of the paper bag;) and everything else, I shall leave to your active imaginations.
I was thinking the same thing! A bra is a hassle anyway, save the paper bag for your lunch :wink:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Haha how much of a trip would that be? The guy gives you a paper bag with a bra in it.. you leave and go to the bathroom, come back and give him the bag and he opens it and sees the original bra with yours! Hahahahaha.

Fizz - public groping! HAHAHAHAHHAA that is sooooo direct. and hawt.

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
Hide yo husband.
Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cuz we don't know what kind of sick folks are out there.

Everyone, stay away from Monte, she is a sexual predator.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was once walking in a park. It was almost dark. Two lovely women jumped out from behind the bushes and captured me.
Then all Heaven broke loose!
:crazy:

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ah, Ah, Aaaaah!
Remember when you first joined this site, the Big Enchilada (Mr. Coffee, Himself!) said not to rape your friends.
We have to call foul for your being out of bounds on this round.
:dry:

·
Registered
80 Posts
i'd either a) make sexual innuendos b) suggestively stare at his weiner & then wink at him c) touch his weiner. usually i go for the last option.

Reactions: Fizz
1 - 20 of 71 Posts