Personality Cafe banner

How was the year 2010 for you?

• 5- Excellent! Most if not all days were perfect.

Votes: 28 4.0%
  • 4- Good! A few problems, but nothing I couldn't handle.

Votes: 193 27.8%
  • 3- Neutral - There was some good and bad moments.

Votes: 270 38.9%
  • 2- Bad - The bad outweighed the good.

Votes: 127 18.3%
  • 1- Horrible! Most if not all days were bad.

Votes: 43 6.2%
  • 0- Worst year ever!

Votes: 33 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I voted neutral, because it started out a shit storm and kinda steadied itself at that level, but it ended in such a way that set up 2011 to be fucking radical

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was actually pretty content. I got a new job, new life, and new perspective on things. There were a couple challenges and still are, but nothing too major.

·
Registered
12 Posts
One of the most memorable years of my life, its numero uno in regards to being the worse. It was my lowest of lows.

Ironically, its supposed to be my 'lucky year' because I was born in the year of the Tiger.

Probably just like the Tiger, I became impulsive and acted without thinking.

So here I am learning from my mistakes, hoping to make this year right..

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd have to say my year was a bit of a bust. I mean I stayed positive but me being honest with my self the bad moments outweighed the good. I think it has to do with money mostly pretty much living week by week. (btw the internet is borrowed lol)

Did have some really good family moments with just my hubbs and daughter though... That's all that matters really for now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
One of the most memorable years of my life, its numero uno in regards to being the worse. It was my lowest of lows.

Ironically, its supposed to be my 'lucky year' because I was born in the year of the Tiger.

Probably just like the Tiger, I became impulsive and acted without thinking.

So here I am learning from my mistakes, hoping to make this year right..
Maybe that's what made it your lucky year, learning from your mistakes can make a huge impact on you and change your life for the rite direction.:happy:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Worst year ever but it made me so much stronger so i guess that made it the best year ever as well.

81 - 92 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.