Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've never kissed or done anything sexual before so I'm wondering
-How was your first kiss like? How did it feel?
-When you kiss someone, do you consciously move your lips or does it come naturally?
-How was your first time doing it?
-Is sex to you something you do when you're horny or something you do when you love each other so much?
-What's you're favorite/best sexual experience you've had?

Thank you.

·
Registered
76 Posts
it all comes naturally and it feels great.

for someone who's not done anything like this before... my best advice is to not think too much into it. it will happen when you least expect it. and the least you expect it..... i guess, the better it will be!

·
Banned
2,283 Posts
Get off the forums and find yourself a woman buddy.
Them come back and tell us how you rocked her world.

·
Maid of Time
549 sx/sp
14,749 Posts
edit: 14, huh?

·
Banned
7,289 Posts
It's better to answer legitimate questions, I think. I will just do my best to frame them into what's appropriate for someone 14, granted, I'm sure you'll hear worse at school or on tv.

I don't remember my first kiss. I remember my first good kiss. I wasn't much older than you, maybe 16?

At the time, it felt exhilarating... yet if I were able to pull my young-self aside and speak to him, I would let him know that the exhilaration was only testosterone and hormones. It was a feeling that lacked any emotional substance.

It's exhilarating because chemicals in our body make it so. It's not so different than taking a hit of a powerful drug... the only real difference is that it's a natural drug produced in the body. Be weary of getting too fixated on such experiences because the pursuit of that exhilaration can lead us astray.

-When you kiss someone, do you consciously move your lips or does it come naturally?

Basically, you fumble through it at first. After a couple kisses, you've got it down... also, it just sort of happens without any specific procedure or plan.

Terrible. It's my guess that first-time sex is usually some of the worst. It might be different if someone was in a long-term relationship with a person before having sex.

Most of us end up with an opportunity or two before we turn 20. Our first times generally wont be that good, especially if we're nervous. Mine wasn't what I planned. I was nervous as heck, inexperienced, and using a condom which made it a horrible experience. Plus, I shouldn't have done it in the first place, something I realized after the fact.

If you find yourself in a situation in the next few years where you might have sex, expect to use a condom. Don't assume a woman can use birth control... many don't like the side affects, and the day-after pill is terrible because it can disrupt a woman's body. It's not much different than ingesting a strong poison.

Condoms ruin much of the enjoyment for a guy (potentially making an embarrassing situation), so that's something I would have told my 18-year-old self as a deterrent for not wasting my time.

-Is sex to you something you do when you're horny or something you do when you love each other so much?

Before the age of 20, it's something you do because of hormones. We give into our hormonal desires and have sex. You can call it horny if you like, same thing really.

That said, good sex is with someone you love. Bad sex is with someone you don't. It's hard to explain the subtleties of why this is so... it really gets into our deepest psychology as humans.

Hard to say... I sort of discovered sex isn't as great as I thought it was when I was a teenager.

Yet, I've had some great sex, and that was when I was with a partner I loved, and I had sex to make her happy. An attitude of giving, rather than receiving, was what ultimately made it enjoyable for me... what sort of experience can I give her.

The trick at your age is to distinguish love from hormones... don't presume it's love until after 20. ;)

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
I was pretty drunk, so messy but fun is what I'll run with. It felt good, fun and enjoyable.

The idea of kissing is semi-natural. You'll know how to do it when you first kiss someone. You'll get better at it by trying new things and gauging responses to what your make out partner likes.

Overrated. No earth-shattering revelations or epiphanies. Nervy, jittery, exciting and a lot of fun though. I don't recommend doing this until and unless you're emotionally ready though. Sex is above all a biochemical and biophysical process. It affect the body and mind in many ways. You should take that on board before jumping on the sexual bandwagon.

A little from column A, a little from column B.

Thank you.
It really helps if you have built a full and proper emotional connexion with your sexual partner, as it makes for a holistically amazing experience. But in reality no one moment shines out as being better than others in any meaningful way. Some things you prefer some you don't. Often you'll have sex not for your pleasure or to give yourself the best experience, but for your partner's pleasure, to give them the best experience. So I can't really answer this question, and I reserve the graphic details of my sex life for, well myself and my lovers.

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
I...forgot....did the first kiss matter?

·
Banned
656 Posts
It was pretty sweet. It involved a cell phone, my dick, and breasts.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I actually had my first kiss a month ago at the ripe age of 21, so it's still pretty fresh in my mind, haha.

It felt awesome. The whole time I was just thinking "olol what's happening" but luckily it really does all come naturally. I wasn't expecting it at all even though I probably should of. Long story short, my first kiss led to a lot of firsts, so I thoroughly enjoyed it.

So far it's just been something I do when I'm horny. I had a go at a relationship but it didn't really work out so I'm in a friends with benefits sort of thing now I guess. I should've known I'd love it, since I'm really into physical thrills. Personally, I think it's easy to prevent myself from being too attached too.

Not sure if I want to describe my best experience in detail, haha.

·
Banned
596 Posts
It was pretty disturbing. I was physically forced by some holiday hotel 'friends' to kiss with somebody at a very young age.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Well my first kiss was kind of hilarious. My "boyfriend" at the time had really long hair and our bangs/fringe both got in the way our faces at the same time. I'm also really short, so I had to stand on the curb to reach him XD It was just a few pecks but it was seriously so funny.
My recommendation is to have fun with whatever you do and be safe ^_^

·
Registered
339 Posts
It was not that special if I should be frank. It was little more than what I expected it to be, although surprisingly so. And it was in a rather awkward/ not special at all kinda place.

Uh, no idea. It's probably a bit of both if I'm totally honest. At first I know I was very keen on learning 'the best way' but that kinda faded and now I just do my thing.

Pretty hillarious actually! I was with a bunch of friend, I think we had like a small party or something. I was 13 I recall, we were just lying around in a big blob and watching movies and eating way too much sweets and popcorn for our own good. So when we decided to take a break we started chatting about sexual experiences. Well, it was really cool of course, at that age, sex was like THE THING.

I was chatting with this older gal and she asked me if I had kissed anyone before and I said yes and she did not quite believe me, so I said "fine, I'll prove it." And then we kissed, tounges and lips and saliva everywhere. It was kinda neat and the fun part is that I thought she'd bust me on it but she thought I was good. So yay for natural kissing!

Horny. When I feel affection and proper love towards someone I show it in other ways than sticking my dick in her.

Uh. One of my favorites has to be when I had sex inside a tank when I was in the military. I wrote about it in some other thread a while ago.

Reactions: firedell and Wes97

·
Registered
285 Posts
It wasn't bad, but it wasn't the best either. At least it wasn't gross and slobbery.

Basically, the more I did it (and the more "acquainted" I was with kissing said person) the more naturally it came to me.

It wasn't the best sex I've ever had, but I wouldn't call it a terrible experience either. We basically kept a good humour about the whole thing, and I wasn't expecting some kind of mind-blowing experience anyway. I knew better than to put my first time on a pedestal.

It's something I do when I'm horny, generally speaking. However, I would say that love can enhance the experience for me.

I've had many awesome experiences... can't really pick one.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Middle school. First Girl-friend. Cheated on her with some fat slut, on a field trip. It's was a ten minute make-out session.

Reactions: Damien

·
Registered
536 Posts
How was my first kiss like what? Allow me to align your priorities for a moment: Grammar first, then sex.
Anyway, my first kiss was in seventh grade with a boy named Kevin in my parents' basement during a game of truth or dare. It was awkward because a) we'd been friends since kindergarten, and b) my cousin was one wall over kissing a different boy on a dare, so there was this whole question of, "Should we really kiss? What if they're not kissing?" Pubescence is weird.
It felt exciting and illicit.

Naturally now that I'm older and more experienced.

Awful. Just awful. Painful, embarrassing, shameful, awkward.

Horny. But I'm older and much more wise and responsible, and those are qualities of which you must be in possession before having sex for no other reason than horniness. Aim for love. Or at least stick to guys you can trust (and note that you can only trust about 5% of teenage boys).

Oh man. It was so fantastic that any attempt at typing it out just makes my fingers twitch nonsensically over the keyboard.
Also, it wasn't until this year, at the age of 25.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Not the best. It was awkward and I wasn't ready for it. I was just going along with it and waiting for a spark which didn't happen.

Though my first kiss with the guy I am with now, was wonderful. We went on a motorcycle ride to a beach. The day before I got in an accident with my ex boyfriend. (<--reference first kiss) He stopped suddenly in front of me. I incorrectly anticipated his next move and crashed into him. Hit the pavement hard. Felt glued to the ground. But, was in the middle of the road, so I had to hop up and move. We took a taxi to the emergency room. I had been trying to get the nerve to leave for 3 years. He made it difficult to do so, to say the least. So, my neighbor in this big building in the city. We smoked together sometimes. All I noticed is I smiled around him. Which was odd to me. I was so dulled before I met him that I put my hands on my mouth to turn it upward to force a smile because I was that unhappy. One night I followed him on my moped up to a park where we saw the city at night. Another time he brought another girl on the back of his bike and I led the way. A car nearly side swiped me but I reacted accordingly. We rode to a different beach and he actually listened to me speak. I wondered to myself, it had been a date would I have stayed longer? So, on this night we smoke were smoking a joint on a piece of driftwood. And he sighed..and declared," I have just got to be honest with you" He said it in such a way I could see him mustering the strength to do so. It was a proposal of his affections. Of how he thought I could be treated better. Of how he saw me. etc. We walked around. I gave him a side hug. I finally sat in his arms. Finally, it was getting dark. The stars were glistening. The ocean was breaking. And a train came by. And it was an exciting feeling, and I realized that moments like this come as they do, and to seize it. So, I kissed him slightly, pulled away just a bit, and he seemed pleased and I kissed him much longer and with more vigor. That was thrilling. He's going to paint that for me sometime. :) Oh, and he's lived up to all of it, and much more.

-When you kiss someone, do you consciously move your lips or does it come naturally? Naturally, it's electric when you love someone.

-How was your first time doing it? Again, reference the first kiss guy. It was the next night. I was not ready at all. But, felt like I wanted to make the guy happy. It was a confusing time. But, I did love the guy (at the time). I think I was more of an opportunity to him, that someone he loved. And from there I just became convenient and a staple like getting milk and eggs at the store. Emphasis on passionless.

-Is sex to you something you do when you're horny or something you do when you love each other so much? It's both. But, you put that energy into someone you love. Too many emotions, feelings, and sensations to experience with someone you aren't absolutely in love with. Sometimes you don't know. Of course, we are searching and sometimes we just don't click with someone. That doesn't mean you didn't respect them or love them, just meant it wasn't the right chemistry. And chemistry combined with a bit of common sense, is awesome.

-What's you're favorite/best sexual experience you've had? It's best in a long term relationship. Because you get to know the person and they get to know you. It's a collection of many different experiences and mostly wonderful ones. Again, it's the best when you love somebody. Make-up sex is great. Not seeing someone for a time and jumping their bones is great. I won't go into much more detail than that.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Mine wasn't very good at all, i had this anticipatory idea of what it should be like and i just basically copied what i'd seen other people doing at sort of school discos, which involves a very open mouth and an excessive amount of tongue *wretch*.

my advice would be just start slowly and build it up (play it safe first), if it's your first time go for a soft closed mouth sort of kiss and feel your way into softly making out a bit so you get can comfortable with it. if you just melt into it and concentrate in having fun with it you should find natural instinct takes over- my other tip would be don't use tongue until you feel naturally inclined, i find if you use tongue instinctively it'll be just the right amount. <- this is the advice i would have wished someone would have given me lol.

mine is still the most exhilarating moment of my life, more exhilarating than sex (only because i was more ready for sex). in terms of how you should feel about kissing- everyone has a different opinion and so will you, i'm sure you'll form your own views so i wouldn't worry about that.

good luck with it!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts