Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did your first experience with hallucinogens affected you? And how it was when you get back to your former self?

·
Rustle Thy Jimmies
2,424 Posts
I watched my friend turn into a yellow playground from which a fly appeared and then landed on a TV. His name was Serandous, and we traveled the galaxy for a thousand years.

I went to sleep as well.

·
Registered
715 Posts
my one and only time:
i experienced nothing extraordinary, but my senses seemed to deliver more input than i could process although i had already turned off music and light… pretty soon i got awfully tired and went to sleep.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
My sister once told me nutmeg works as a hallucinogen. After eating a teaspoon of the rank stuff, I settled on my bed, ready to go to crazy places...

...nothing happened. And I never dabbled in hallucinogens again.

·
Registered
336 Posts
The one time I did acid I was incredibly happy and wondered how anyone could possibly have a bad trip. I didn't really hallucinate but I did see crazy patterns in the clouds and colors were more vibrant, especially with my sunglasses on.

I'd do it again if I was offered but I'm not going to go out looking for it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
First time? I acted sillier than I should have and played up the idea that I was on drugs.

I continued using them and trying new drugs. Drugs are pretty interesting, some good experiences none the less. I don't regret anything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts