Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
When I'm around someone I'm interested in, I get super shy. I try to make eye contact, but I have to look away. I always feel bad because I don't want to insult them; I just feel nervous. I usually smile a lot because seeing them makes me happy. I try not to stare, but sometimes I do. I usually try to impress them. No matter what I'm doing I step up my game. I try to become knowledgable on things they like, so I can impress them.

Qualities I'm attracted to: I love a good sense of humor. It is important to me that the person is my same faith. I like people who are a bit different. Quirks are interesting. I like people who aren't afraid to express their veiws and feelings. I like people who are respectful and don't insult others. I like people who see meaning in things and look for meaning. I find it attractive if someone has a good taste in music. I like guys who don't hate animals. It is a big turn off for me if a guy hates animals like cats. I'm fine with hunting if you eat the meat and don't waste a life for nothing. Overall I like a guy who is considerate and humorous. If I don't get humorous, it's okay, but it's definately a great quality in my opinion.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.