Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I think they are more playful when interested. If they are normally very mature and professional around people but act silly and playful and awkward around you then something is going on.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Even when I am romantically smitten by a guy right off the bat, I only go forwards if they would be a good friend. It can take me a while to figure out if they would be a good friend (I NEVER just ask them). So first I treat everyone as a friend. Don't assume this is a kiss of death.

If I like a guy, I share a fair amount of information about myself that I think he would need to know to ask me out for a date. He'll find out what I like to do, when I have time, what kind of person I am and why. I also show interest in him that way. I want to get to know how he is - how he really is. If he is pretentious, I pick it up quickly and lose interest, unceremoniously. I leave him be. I don't make promises I have no intention of keeping.

I want someone who has an integrated personality, who says what he means and means what he says. I like men who keep their promises, who ties up loose ends, brings up topics that are a bit hard to discuss. I can handle someone not knowing something, but I find it hard to accept when someone wants to talks the talk and doesn't walk the walk. I like someone who has learned some tough lessons and come out with a good attitude.

So even if it seems intimidating to a guy if I bring up the difficult-to-discuss subject matter, you should take it as a compliment. I wish you good luck with your ENFJ! :)
This is very helpful!

But what if it's someone who you've known a long time? They are already going to know all that information about you right?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.