Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how would someone with a super intellegence be?i know humanity has produce some realy smart genuises throughout history,william james sidhis is possibly the most intellegent man who ever walked the earth,but he never did much with his life,but what if a human away more intellegent,i mean 1000times more intellegent than the most intellegent human who ever walked the earth?

·
Banned
2,152 Posts
Probably pretty lazy, or at least a tendency to that habit. Or maybe seduced by the allure of solving some puzzle-type problems, without taking the next step to explain why what they performed is important. In other words, a convict on the farm with a strong back, but nothing else.

I've known and been taught by some scary smart people, but the most impressive thing about them wasn't their obvious quickness, nor the breadth and depth of their knowledge, nor their ability to explain complicated ideas in a variety of ways, both in writing and in conversation, but their humanity and their ability to care for and about "their people." And perhaps for others, but I only know what I saw for myself.

·
Registered
ENTJ; 8w7; Persian C
9,448 Posts
Has a (high-functioning) ability to hold complex (tasks) and/or high-demanding cognitive tasks within ones short-term memory for long periods of time - great flexiblity / adaptiability, not only just to do with "open to new ideas," but an actual ability to move from high-demanding task to high-demanding task without surrcumbing to mental-overload at the rate of "average-intelligence," specimens, who tend to "deplete" / deteriorate at faster levels. Less intelligent specimens can only deal with (low-effort mental tasks) one at time (with longer rebooting times / more breaks - et al) - and take awhile to switch efficiently to a new demanding task.

Less impulsiveness (due to ability to hold/control ones attention longer) - strong ability to focus in spite of distraction; high-functioning algorithmic computational-processing ex + ability to maintain mnemonic patterns in short-term memory results in these specimen(s) usually excelling on IQ tests in the 160 range. Less reliant on intuitive - surface correlations, emotional (stability) - more emotional control, thus succumbs to negative-reactionary emotions (not lacks), less often, exhibits pro-active emotions more often. Slower processing speeds - (analytic - less intuitive). May more likely to pick up / self-check ones own biases due to slower-thinking speeds - reluctance / may be slightly anxietic due to skepticism revolving around basic affairs that normal people usually address intuitively and/or just rationally - rather than analytically, but opportunistic, nonethelesss.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Has a (high-functioning) ability to hold complex (tasks) and/or high-demanding cognitive tasks within ones short-term memory for long periods of time - great flexiblity / adaptiability, not only just to do with "open to new ideas," but an actual ability to move from high-demanding task to high-demanding task without surrcumbing to mental-overload at the rate of "average-intelligence," specimens, who tend to "deplete" / deteriorate at faster levels. Less intelligent specimens can only deal with (low-effort mental tasks) one at time (with longer rebooting times / more breaks - et al) - and take awhile to switch efficiently to a new demanding task.

Less impulsiveness (due to ability to hold/control ones attention longer) - strong ability to focus in spite of distraction; high-functioning algorithmic computational-processing ex + ability to maintain mnemonic patterns in short-term memory results in these specimen(s) usually excelling on IQ tests in the 160 range. Less reliant on intuitive - surface correlations, emotional (stability) - more emotional control, thus succumbs to negative-reactionary emotions (not lacks), less often, exhibits pro-active emotions more often. Slower processing speeds - (analytic - less intuitive). May more likely to pick up / self-check ones own biases due to slower-thinking speeds - reluctance / may be slightly anxietic due to skepticism revolving around basic affairs that normal people usually address intuitively and/or just rationally - rather than analytically, but opportunistic, nonethelesss.
We get it, youre talking about yourself. Pfft, youre such a brag.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts