Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anger is common to everyone of us here. To control anger is a very difficult thing. I tried different methods, but I was not successful. I tried to count from one to fifteen , I was successful!

·
Banned
605 Posts
Analyze the hell out of the emotions until they go away, or imagine yourself being incredibly destructive in ways reality doesn't allow. Somehow fantasizing about being able to blow things up or force things to spontaneously combust helps.

I've been told it's best to focus on reality but there are so many problems that are best solved by spending time in my head, imagining life without limits.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Analyze the hell out of the emotions until they go away, or imagine yourself being incredibly destructive in ways reality doesn't allow. Somehow fantasizing about being able to blow things up or force things to spontaneously combust helps.
Analyze the hell out of emotions until they go away? I do that. Should I be mad? Did they mean it that way?
Whats REALLY going on right now? Blah blah blah...Thats me. :tongue:

I have at times resorted to the later that you mentioned. However, I got a little creative once. You can't begin to imagine the evils you can do to an ex's picture using microsoft paint...lol By the time I was finished, his pants were on fire and I was laughing my ass off instead of being mad. THEN I breathed and mentally let it go...lol Haa haa..just kidding. Seriously, I'm better now that I'm older.

·
Banned
605 Posts
I have at times resorted to the later that you mentioned. However, I got a little creative once. You can't begin to imagine the evils you can do to an ex's picture using microsoft paint...lol By the time I was finished, his pants were on fire and I was laughing my ass off instead of being mad. THEN I breathed and mentally let it go...lol Haa haa..just kidding. Seriously, I'm better now that I'm older.
I enjoy contorting my surroundings regardless of my emotional state. Being pissed just shifts the theme. If only art skills weren't so frustrating, and time consuming, to develop...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts