Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not the act of dying, but the characterization of Death as a being.

An example would be in the Sims, when you have to play Rock, Paper, Scissors against Death.

Another characterization would be Death in Family Guy.

You NTs are creative, so get on with it. :tongue:

·
Registered
457 Posts
I'd cheat him. A lot

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
trade my life for answers

·
Registered
749 Posts
Death is the eternal void, true equilibrium, what everything in the universe is driving towards, and I want nothing of it. I want my chaos to reign for all time.

·
Banned
3,653 Posts
I'd bribe him into prolonging my life just a little longer, either through an appeal to his interests or some shrewd trickery.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Well, if possible, I'd like to have a little chat with him. I'm sure he has a lot of interesting stories and observations about humans.

Oh, and I'd ask him how his Pauline is.
If you got that, you're awesome.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Challenge him to a violin duel!
Hmm... on second thought, I'm pretty sure it's the devil who does those.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well, if possible, I'd like to have a little chat with him. I'm sure he has a lot of interesting stories and observations about humans.
I think that this would be very interesting, if indeed Death chose to answer. What a conversation that would be. All in all, Death has a tough enough job without people kicking up a fuss. If I challenged Death to a game it would be a simple, friendly game for some last-minute fun. I have no delusions over how it would end, so polite enjoyment would be the only reason.

Incidentally, here is a lovely little story of sorts pertaining to a similar subject: The Company of a Good Friend

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
I think that this would be very interesting, if indeed Death chose to answer. What a conversation that would be. All in all, Death has a tough enough job without people kicking up a fuss. If I challenged Death to a game it would be a simple, friendly game for some last-minute fun. I have no delusions over how it would end, so polite enjoyment would be the only reason.

Incidentally, here is a lovely little story of sorts pertaining to a similar subject: The Company of a Good Friend
HAHAHHAHHAHA! Tesseract, your sig is BEAUTIFUL!!! :crazy:

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Death can never win. When death choses to take me, I shall have completed my mission.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I would challenge him to chess and if he appeared likely to win hit him over the head and run.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts