Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not the act of dying, but the characterization of Death as a being.

An example would be in the Sims, when you have to play Rock, Paper, Scissors against Death.

Another characterization would be Death in Family Guy.

You NTs are creative, so get on with it. :tongue:

·
Registered
457 Posts
I'd cheat him. A lot

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well, if possible, I'd like to have a little chat with him. I'm sure he has a lot of interesting stories and observations about humans.
I think that this would be very interesting, if indeed Death chose to answer. What a conversation that would be. All in all, Death has a tough enough job without people kicking up a fuss. If I challenged Death to a game it would be a simple, friendly game for some last-minute fun. I have no delusions over how it would end, so polite enjoyment would be the only reason.

Incidentally, here is a lovely little story of sorts pertaining to a similar subject: The Company of a Good Friend

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
I think that this would be very interesting, if indeed Death chose to answer. What a conversation that would be. All in all, Death has a tough enough job without people kicking up a fuss. If I challenged Death to a game it would be a simple, friendly game for some last-minute fun. I have no delusions over how it would end, so polite enjoyment would be the only reason.

Incidentally, here is a lovely little story of sorts pertaining to a similar subject: The Company of a Good Friend
HAHAHHAHHAHA! Tesseract, your sig is BEAUTIFUL!!! :crazy:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.