1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yessss you heard me:laughing:

how would you?

i'll go first....

i am a young girl who is very casual, melancholic, curious, spontanious, international, caring, joking around, abstract, philosophic, artistic, musical, giving, driven by motivation, tomb-boyish, a kid at heart (i will always be, i am 20 by nature), dreamy, high moral, creative...etc

Is there anything you can't see relate to?? please let me know:)

INFPs only ;)

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
I have dramatic layers in a personality, I tend to get drawn to things that feel interesting in a huge picture kind of way. I often keep up an idealistic and over feeling exterior to hide my over analytical nature. I am an empath, but I prefer independence. I love intensely and deeply, and often reserve it for very few although my values can extend to everyone else.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I would have described myself as an intuitively closed person once and now I describe myself as an intuitively open person who has gone through a paradigm shift. And I am now positively attuned and appreciate and am able to communicate from the heart without fear from the mind. To express affirmations, confidently and assertively with assurance in all things.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
I would have described myself as an intuitively closed person once and now I describe myself as an intuitively open person who has gone through a paradigm shift. And I am now positively attuned and appreciate and am able to communicate from the heart without fear from the mind. To express affirmations, confidently and assertively with assurance in all things.
That is very deep and honest of you, I applaud your self assurance :happy:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I am ambitious, virtuous, caring, solid, peace-seeking, lady-loving, polyamorous, androgyne, feminist, vegetarian, atheist, formerly homeschooled, and have slight commie/anarchist tendencies. I'm a writer, a fighter, and a lover. :cool:

·
Registered
280 Posts
That is very deep and honest of you, I applaud your self assurance :happy:
Thanks.

Instead of focusing on what I lacked, a poverty mentality, I am focusing on what I have and want, an abundance mentality. A difference in attitude and therefore I am able to inspire and affirm my self belief without self doubt. I feel a lot of INFP's are wounded healers wanting to take on board other peoples problems without realising that they are absorbing more energy then they have to give. Without being able to restore their own foundations to themselves, to live in the present, instead of the past or future it is then their limiter in their experiences. And this affects their confidence and self esteem. Enabled spirits meant to shine positively and brightly.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i am actually wondering... how does one desribe oneself?? because it's so full of words.. looking like the same.. and what make me different from anyone else really?? i read about my INFPness i see it all.... YUP INFP IS ME! but im not like a super introvert, i love being around people but i must recharge on my own..

but anyway my point is, it seems as if noone is special.. but then i just concluded in my mind that stars are all made of the same material (rocks or whatever) what sets them apart are the details... right?? so my detail is my combination of being human and a weird trait, like i have huge head and im VERY abstract..... what you think about that??

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am ambitious, virtuous, caring, solid, peace-seeking, lady-loving, polyamorous, androgyne, feminist, vegetarian, atheist, formerly homeschooled, and have slight commie/anarchist tendencies. I'm a writer, a fighter, and a lover. :cool:
only girls can be feminists right? hehe sorry for my ignorance...but i like peace-seeking.. if everybody was like that... IMAGINE how it would look like in the world...

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
only girls can be feminists right? hehe sorry for my ignorance...but i like peace-seeking.. if everybody was like that... IMAGINE how it would look like in the world...
Anyone who is for gender equality is a feminist. The word has been twisted and demonized, but that's all it really means.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Altruist champion of women's rights

Muscular defender of the realm

Boner wielding flying shaman of dreams

Wounded-feeler desparing at helm

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am emotionally deep, misanthropic and relatively intelligent. I am reserved and often wear many masks, but none of them are me. I'm prone to cynicism and bitterness. I'm naive and idealistic. I'm also very caring about those I value, can be very silly, prone to entertaining fancies, daydream, and very emotionally vulnerable on the inside but cautious about showing it. I have a good sense of humor and am fairly cultured. I've been described as intense. I have strong values that seem to be a bit 'old-fashioned' in todays society.

Something of a contradiction, I think.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'm pretty distant, cold, aloof,a loner,but can change in an instant depending on the person. Always willing to give the benefit of the doubt, yet never fully trusting. Slowly becoming more and more cynical. Hopeless romantic. Curious, daydreamer, always lost in my mind thinking. Not afraid to speak my mind, even when I'm in the minority. Fighting spirit, passionate when engaged in something I feel strongly about.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Emotionally reserved, confidant, confident, professional, sensitive, a good person, polite, helpful, not dominantly an asshole. Get to know me and you won't regret it.

·
Registered
752 Posts
First and foremost, I'm a Lone Wolf. I can be incredibly cold and blunt at times; but the care and compassion I have easily outweighs that. I'm very discerning and aware of people; I won't let people take advantage of myself or my friends. Try me.

I tend to very cynical at times and also I feel that I can be too passive at times. Basically I'm a huge bundle of light and darkness; a bundle of love and hate, blah blah blah.

...Good thing I stopped myself, I think I can describe myself in several paragraphs .____.
Oh, before I forget; I'm a perv that loves girls. -shot-

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I am strange, I have strong opinions but I would like to think that you could change them easily too, I like to see the good in people, I love peace, I am strong, yet very weak, big dreamer, very emotional and caring, I would like to think that I am nonjudgmental but sometimes I doubt that, but not very often. I have very strong opinions. I like people but I also love being alone. I am a loner, I am very shy but I am not ashamed of who I am and I don't care what you think of me, most of the time. I like to stand out but not to be the center of the attention. I would like to consider myself a wise person but not clever. I am sure of what I want, if I say no then it means no. I am just me.

I am very bad at this.

Reactions: refugee

·
Premium Member
15,242 Posts
Quiet. Content. Happy.

A genius.

LOL... sorry 'bout the last one. Sometimes TeH intronets are just a little bit too much fun.

·
Registered
444 Posts
here is how I describe myself on bookface:

I'm a super quiet, awkward, idealistic college dude who has an incredible fear of calling people. I'm that guy you see lost in who-knows-where land chasing flying unicorns while walking across campus. That often leads me into dangerous foreign objects. Like doors and trees. My goal in life is to leave things better than I left it. That means everything from the environment to your attitude. I love to see the humorous side of life, although often times I keep those thoughts/comments to myself and some of my closer buddies. I'm doing the full time work college thing, it ain't fun sometimes, but totally worth it.

:laughing:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts