Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You receive a text message that says : I'm pregnant.

Nothing more. How would you respond?

Second question is how would you feel?

I thought this might make a good thread.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Some stranger tells me they're pregnant? Why would I even respond? How? Uh... good for them I guess.

Reactions: AlijahEatsBabies

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
You receive a text message that says : I'm pregnant.

Nothing more. How would you respond?

Second question is how would you feel?

I thought this might make a good thread.
As of right now, I wouldn't think much of it. My best friend sends random stuff to me all the time. I probably would give a random reply like... "Gee Derek... in that case, aren't you 12 years past due? You should really get that checked out."

If its someone else I know I would probably say congratulations~~

If this is a hypothetical girlfriend... Uhm I suppose I would be happy and worried, assuming we have done it... otherwise well... their will be serious problems and questions.

In all the above I would feel different versions of happy, spare the cheating girlfriend bit.

Oh and then there is the possibility of it being a completely random person. I would either ignore the message or send a "Is your refrigerator running?" question in response. :proud:

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
I assume this text is from an hypothetical girlfriend, correct?

If we were financially secure and were able to bring up a child well, and she wanted it, then it would be great news. However, if she didn't want it that would be her choice.

That being said, I don't know for sure if I could impregnate a woman to begin with as I'm not entirely sure of how good my sperm are.

If the text has come from a friend, I would be happy for her if she wanted it and was able to bring the baby up.

·
Registered
815 Posts
It would go something like this (assuming hypothetical girlfriend):

Her: I'm pregnant
Me: Haha. You're kidding
Her: No, I'm serious
Me: Well fuck... ABORT ABORT

How would I feel? Like shit. I do not want kids ever, never mind when I'm only 20..

·
Registered
55 Posts
You are getting an abortion.
That's pretty demanding. If that was said to me, I would say TO BAD!, if you don't want it then fuck off...forever:proud: I'd give the baby a chance to have a life with or without a father.

IF I was a guy, I would totally take responsibility. Try to be the best father I could... That's what most of them need to do anyways. Pussys.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok... To further clarify. It would be your girlfriend.

Clonester- Ya it was the girlfriend... who broke up on Monday with me.

I wrote the thread open-ended for dialogue.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Ok... To further clarify. It would be your girlfriend.

Clonester- Ya it was the girlfriend... who broke up on Monday with me.

I wrote the thread open-ended for dialogue.

Reactions: Jojo
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.