Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MOTM Aug 2010
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Linesky recently did something that I thought was cool, so I decided to copy her and make this into a trend. :tongue:

Basically the way it works is that you read through all of the descriptions here:

Enneagram - Fullscreen

You highlight the ones that you identify with most. This can help you figure out which type fits you best. If you wish to share your results, I suggest you upload them to a site like Google Docs or Scribd because the original description is very long. As an example, here's mine:

MannyP Enneagram - Fullscreen

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Maybe... If I knew how to highlight the text.

:crazy: Oh gosh I hope there is somebody else who didn't know how to highlight on that, or I'm going to feel like a complete dumbass! :tongue:

·
MOTM Aug 2010
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe... If I knew how to highlight the text.

:crazy: Oh gosh I hope there is somebody else who didn't know how to highlight on that, or I'm going to feel like a complete dumbass! :tongue:
What I did was copy everything from the first file, paste it into a Word document, did all the highlighting in Word, saved the file, and uploaded it to Scribd.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
I get along with all the types for the most part (especially other 7's). However, I do tend have trouble getting along with enneagram ones and I can't stand most 8's. They really get under my skin

1 - 4 of 4 Posts