Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I have a REAL NO BS question !!!! How do you really can make money online???? NO BS PLEASE !!!! Tell us what YOU know! Tell us YOUR experience about REAL WAYS HOW YOU CAN BECOME RICH ONLINE !!!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
I do Toluna. It's an online survey panel where you complete market research questionnaires online. I've made $40 in a month, and I've actually received checks and everything. It's pretty sweet.

I wouldn't say you can get rich quick or anything but... $40 is $40.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
For the most part, you can't.

Its not very common. Even if you create a great site, its hardly enough to live off of. At most, its probably enough to pay for the monthly cost of the website.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hello everyone! I have a REAL NO BS question !!!! How do you really can make money online???? NO BS PLEASE !!!! Tell us what YOU know! Tell us YOUR experience about REAL WAYS HOW YOU CAN BECOME RICH ONLINE !!!!
This wouldn't have made it past a spam filter in my email. You can't just get rich off the internets. That's what old people think. Come on, you're a part of Gen Y. You're far too young to say such naive things. :tongue:

Anyway, what do you have to offer? In order to make money online, you need to have something to offer a consumer/audience. If nothing comes to mind, keep thinking. Perhaps your areas of knowledge and interest could be valuable to someone else. Have a passion for juggling? You could start a juggling blog, pair it with a Facebook and Twitter and get to networking.

Even with a lot of blood, sweat and tears, you won't likely be "rich" from this.

·
Registered
344 Posts
During my unemployment, I answered texts for kgb. It was like $50 a month for a LOT of work, but it was money.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I do some alt nude modeling... if that counts. haha I take the pictures of myself and sell them to a website. :p

You can make a pretty decent amount of money being a webcam chat host... but that's probably mainly women. Only a certain niche of people can do that and it's not for the thin-skinned.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I do some alt nude modeling... if that counts. haha I take the pictures of myself and sell them to a website. :p

You can make a pretty decent amount of money being a webcam chat host... but that's probably mainly women. Only a certain niche of people can do that and it's not for the thin-skinned.
bullshit. prove it. i require visual evidence.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
For the most part, you can't.

Its not very common. Even if you create a great site, its hardly enough to live off of. At most, its probably enough to pay for the monthly cost of the website.
Not true at all. I'm not going to disclose my monthly earnings with my gigs (albeit not all of them are online based), but I'm making more in passive income than I am at work. I'm only at work to build "career experience", to be used as a back-up later on.

But the thing is, I started up my own gigs. Those sites that claim you can do little things for money or take surveys for money or most bullshitty of all, surf the web for money (it installs viruses) = horseshit.

·
Banned
2,505 Posts
Art commissions. You won't make enough to live on from them unless you're insanely talented and fast-working and/or you charge the hell out of people, but it's entirely possible to make enough for, say, a week or two of groceries or a refurb'd graphics tablet or a couple of used textbooks.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Well, you'll never make money, may it be in the real world or Internet if you move within the secure waters. Grey and blackzone is where it's at :tongue:

·
Registered
659 Posts

Do you know if these websites or some of the models ever hire photographers to take the pictures for them?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I regularly do art commissions for online customers, using the internet to sell artistic talent is a no-brainer really. I have a model mayhem account, (I'm a photographer and occasional model) but the latter hasn't made me any money yet, only experience.

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,110 Posts
I was thinking of becoming a spammer.

·
Registered
24 Posts
There are many ways found to earn money through internet.
Here by i list out the ways to earn money through online. They are,
1.Google Adsense
2.Affiliate Program
3.Blogging
4.Sell products relevant to your blog.
5.writing article
6 Reseller business
Among those I chose reseller business to earn money. For this i got reseller account at Goresellers.com here they provide two reseller plans you can choose one among them based on your needs. I chose basic reseller plan using which i bought domain names, website builder service, web designing services and so on. After that i fixed high rate for those services and sold them .I earned quick cash through this method.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts