Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Since age 6. When I thought of ruling the world and killing off/turning people I hate into my slaves. Of course, with ultrahigh-tech futuristic air force(inspired by Ace Combat 3)

·
Registered
560 Posts
As long as I can remember and I'm still doing it 'til now.

I think I have alot of free time.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Since I realised so many people are idiots :dry: So probably about 4 :laughing:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Having to herd sheeple? No thanks. I prefer to hide in the world, it's amazingly easy. All it takes is the ability to flash a credit card, and for the rest, you don't need to socialize with people.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How young??

Well...at the age of 4 I was committed to taking anything and evertyhing apart and reassemble.......mom didn't like my independent nature so she took me to a few child psycologists and I started first grade just before I turned 5. I graduated high school just before turning 16. So I hear you!

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
At least the last 16.

Where is the fun in World Domination if you don't have a partner in crime?

Any takers?

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
The girls have been teasing me since I was 4 so I've been secretly plotting revenge since then... I don't think it actually transitioned to global conquest until I learned some more geography in 4th grade.
The goal wasn't power though... I just wanted dumb people to leave me alone.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Around 6 or 7, when I remarked that I'd inherit everything my parents had. My (much, much older) siblings? Oh, they could have it once I was finished with it.

Shortly thereafter I started poring over maps of central Europe, carving up what parts were going to be mine.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts