Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
INFJ experience from an INFJ. Ahem...

Blankness. Empty noise. Resonates, resonates, resonates, out of existence. Blehhhhhhh. I wonder how they're doing now. I wonder what they're thinking. I wonder if they feel free and are happy where they are today. I hope their day is fantastic. I like frisbees. The word frisbee. Yeah. The girl behind me is cute. Wonder what her story is, what her life is about. It's raining. I like rain. I'm hungry. Yeahh.

*flash back to reality*

"And that, students, is rocket science. There is absolutely no way you'll fail this quiz if you listened to anything I just said for the last forty minutes".

Whoops.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Complicated. Meditation. Improvement. Trying. Loving.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
They're doing the same shit again, day after day. They don't know the path forged before them leads to destruction, because that is what they wish. I must help us come up with a solution. They have been lied to. They are not forging their own path. They are not leading their own lives. They have been bred and raised to be this way. Their ego blocks their judgement. The only thing that separates them from everyone else is the experience of how screwed they are. They have lost the connection.

It hurts. It hurts. It's toxic. It's killing us. The pain won't cease. Can't stop. Have to keep moving. Cannot stray. I must move and find it. It must heal. If not, we are doomed.

But the weight... it's heavy.

·
Registered
510 Posts
This is such an exciting and interesting time we live in. I was born and raised at the right time, with right kind of people, equipped with right skills. I feel like fish in water; full of youth, strength, vision, optimism, and aptitude. I understand the world for what it was and is and what it will be; and it gives me such power to do make things right, it gives me strength to stand upright, rising above to glory of human kind.

This is, exactly, my type of a world.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is such an exciting and interesting time we live in. I was born and raised at the right time, with right kind of people, equipped with right skills. I feel like fish in water; full of youth, strength, vision, optimism, and aptitude. I understand the world for what it was and is and what it will be; and it gives me such power to do make things right, it gives me strength to stand upright, rising above to glory of human kind.

This is, exactly, my type of a world.
My gosh you seem like a cool human. XD

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
I feel a slight lag, not completely in sync with the world today. It's because I was born much earlier, not being raised by PC or internet. I have no fear but I am not completely engaged with the virtual world either. If there's no real world human relationship I'd feel something is missing.

Other than that, the upside of being old is that I feel more accomplished and less worried. I have developed good habits, having good long term friends, and on target for retirement savings. All these things take time to achieve.

There books, TV series, films, and music I haven't read, seen, and heard yet. There will always be new and old new (old ones I haven't seen).

There are so many places I want to see and visit. It's always exciting to travel.

Life for me, is pretty good. :)

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Great, in the short-term, doing random acts of kindness and consideration day by day.

In the big picture, all failure, with nothing to show that I've made any difference by being in anyone's lives.

So, I'm sticking with the short-term, make a pizza and watch a good movie, and tomorrow, I'll make a mixed CD for someone at work, and ask another how their shopping trip went.
That will work for me.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Good most days. Can't turn my brain off. Sometimes I think so much a moment passes by without my notice. Sometimes I try to concentrate on the moment, a bit envious of those who can stop and smell the roses and really smell them. When I try to attempt this, I linger in the moment for too long, and then suddenly another goes by without my notice. I stare and think too hard on the details, trying to piece together the big picture. I just can't seem catch a glimpse of the whole thing. My world moves slowly. I'm a sloth in this fast-paced society. I am afraid to step too far out of my comfort zone, because life is pretty good. But I want more, I have big dreams. I'm always dreaming. I'm too afraid to reach out and grab them for fear of failing and rejection. Yet, I counsel everyone else to give it all that they've got and to never give up. I spend my life trying to make other feels special and unique and think nothing of myself.

I am an NPC in my own world.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Progressing through states of fatigue and planning montjs and weeks...not so fun but oddly enjoyable if only I could stop feeling like my mind is a spin cycle some days.

·
PerC Mermaid
23,481 Posts
If there is something I regret it´s the time I spend stuck between past and future. It is a circle I still couldn´t break.

Reactions: GoodOldDreamer

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
Life, how does life feel like? Not sure with what words I can use to describe life, it's just something that I can feel and intuitively know.

Life is simple, yet life is complex. It feels like a dream, yet it also feels so real.
Inside me there's this world, there are these feelings, these memories. These patterns, these particles that are dessembled and assembled in different ways.

Life is, all these feelings, and all these sensations, all these perceptions.

Daily routine, right now I'm grateful and happy with my life and loved ones.

I've always been different from others, thought this does not make me more special, just different.
Sometimes, I wish that I could transmit, communicate and share all these feelings and "knowing" inside me. Knowing that we are all unique with our inner wirings, memories, experience and feelings, we can never truly share completely. Ironically, we are all in this aloneness.
Yet we are not alone, we are all part of this All.

And each of us, there's a universe in each of us. An inner world, so unique.

Life is simple. Life seems beautiful, despite all the ugliness. Life is yin and yang, good and bad. And I'm glad that I can enjoy my life. Being able to be grateful is a great thing.

Sometimes life hurts, sometimes life can be hard, however sometimes life is however we perceive it to be.

Life feels like a dream. I'm just a daydreamer.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
My life... the never-fuck'n-ending quest for nothing more than "normal."

Can't get there because... Don't really know what 'normal' is? ...and that perfectionist thing makes my normal, impossible to ever achieve.

So, I've hidden away forever whenever I can. It's not that bad being an infj and all, but, I wonder how things might have turned out had I had that normal life... whatever that is.

I look forward to a future where I can start over somewhere else surrounded by strangers.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
How's life from my experience?

It's interesting. And I've really enjoyed reading through this thread, every response was good. I'm moved.

to anybody feeling troubled, just remember this: It passes. always. And I believe I remember from a kids' movie of some sort(?), the recommendation to just step to the side and squint a little if you don't like where you are at the moment. Things should look quite better then. (small adjustments, no worries)

My biggest worry/upset that is recurring in life is 'lack of money'. It SEEMS like when I have money life is that much better. But I think just being aware that that mindset exists, starts to help it dissolve.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Life can be hard sometimes for everybody, but that's what makes good moments worthy. There can't be good if there isn't bad.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I don't know, I don't have any other frame of reference :p

Just kidding, it's pretty good. It really depends on your state of mental health, which is generally a lot more prone for everyone than they realize. Like how most people think advertisements don't work on them, but the statistics tell a different story.

Life can be great, or it can feel like your leg is stuck in a bear trap. It's kind of a hard thing to pin down.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts