Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I got the Ni and Fe pumping right now, in thinking about emotions and feelings mode. hahaha, hows the good ole Ne?

Reactions: myjazz

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got the Ni and Fe pumping right now, in thinking about emotions and feelings mode. hahaha, hows the good ole Ne?
Oh you know.... he's running.... fast..... all the time.... not always runnin....... he likes to skip and go in zizags sometimes too. Fi just sits and smiles with his thumbs up on the grass while Ne keeps on runnin with thumps up lookin at Fi. He gives Fi messages through sherades sometimes... but they never actually speak.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Awww damnnn ...... I'll have to take it to the poke hospital...... they should make mbti trading cards.
With us featured on them, containing our "special moves".

My move would be 'devour' and with it you'd be able to disable one of the opponent's cards.

I think this needs to happen.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Oh you know.... he's running.... fast..... all the time.... not always runnin....... he likes to skip and go in zizags sometimes too. Fi just sits and smiles with his thumbs up on the grass while Ne keeps on runnin with thumps up lookin at Fi. He gives Fi messages through sherades sometimes... but they never actually speak.
Hahahaha, watching Ne go non-stop must be pretty entertaining for Fi.

Here is what Ni is normally doing

And here is Fe's favorite activity

·
Banned
3,725 Posts
Hahahaha, watching Ne go non-stop must be pretty entertaining for Fi.

Here is what Ni is normally doing

And here is Fe's favorite activity

Based on that, I wonder if Ni and Fe make a good pair? One wants to be alone to their thoughts, and the other one is a hugging machine.

It doesn't compute lol

·
Super Moderator
11,229 Posts
Based on that, I wonder if Ni and Fe make a good pair? One wants to be alone to their thoughts, and the other one is a hugging machine.

It doesn't compute lol
There is more than one way to give a hug! Write a poem! Or a post. Or a note. Or an IM! :wink:

·
Banned
3,725 Posts
There is more than one way to give a hug! Write a poem! Or a post. Or a note. Or an IM! :wink:
Wait, now you want to invite Se to the ballgame as well? What a big, happy family we have here. :shocked:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts

It doesn't compute lol
Thats when Ni and Fe combine and you get the deep caring that is behind the person randomly giving hugs because Ni and Fe talk and its like.

Fe: Man Ni I really really care about people
Ni:Yeah, I know Fe let me think about it, there is a lot of people in the world and the world is a rough place
Fe: Yeah....it makes me sad I want to hu...(Ni interupts)
Ni(thinking with Fe involved): EUREKA!! sometimes people just need a hug! WE SHOULD GIVE PEOPLE HUGS FE!!
Fe:OH MAH GOD NI YOU ARE SO SMART I LIKE HUGGGSSS :DDDD

Pretty corny and silly, I just spit it out off the top of my head lol.

·
Registered
571 Posts
It's dormant right now, as far as I can tell; which isn't exactly saying much since Ni is such an introverted, irrational function. I've found (at least for me) that I can't consciously become aware of my introverted intution--I just wait for it to manifest itself to me, almost like it has a mind of its own. D:

Generally, I only recognize it easily when something isn't settling right with me. My mind will be aware of everything going on in reality, and can usually focus on other tasks as well, but it can't give its full attention to anything until Ni finishes "chewing" on whatever has peaked its interest. Then comes the perspective shift, the "Aha!" moment, and I return my full attention to reality, ready to take on everything with a fresh, new perspective. :happy:

When I'm in a conversation with someone and he or she gives me a bit of striking information, I'll inadvertently tune them out while the gears and cogs of my brain kick into overdrive. This is definitely made for some awkward moments when people stop in the middle of their monologues only to realize I haven't caught a word of what they have said in the past few minutes.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, your question regarding my Ni sparked its interest. It ran rampant throughout my post! :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
im using Ti and Se right now. Why? because im a teenager and just got my drivers license lol. Ok thats a lie my Ni never goes away, it has complete control over everything i do.

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im using Ti and Se right now. Why? because im a teenager and just got my drivers license lol. Ok thats a lie my Ni never goes away, it has complete control over everything i do.
you are prolly right though..... you prolly are using Ti and Se as well......

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So i hear you guys can feel the Ni in your head..... like you can pinpoint where it's manifesting. True?

·
Super Moderator
11,229 Posts
So i hear you guys can feel the Ni in your head..... like you can pinpoint where it's manifesting. True?
Are you talking conscious and subconscious?

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are you talking conscious and subconscious?
I'm not really sure... i just mean.... like when you are making connections.... you can feel the Ni in a distinct part of your head.... like you can literally point at it. Is this true? What did you mean by conscious and subconscious?

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's dormant right now, as far as I can tell; which isn't exactly saying much since Ni is such an introverted, irrational function. I've found (at least for me) that I can't consciously become aware of my introverted intution--I just wait for it to manifest itself to me, almost like it has a mind of its own. D:

Generally, I only recognize it easily when something isn't settling right with me. My mind will be aware of everything going on in reality, and can usually focus on other tasks as well, but it can't give its full attention to anything until Ni finishes "chewing" on whatever has peaked its interest. Then comes the perspective shift, the "Aha!" moment, and I return my full attention to reality, ready to take on everything with a fresh, new perspective. :happy:

When I'm in a conversation with someone and he or she gives me a bit of striking information, I'll inadvertently tune them out while the gears and cogs of my brain kick into overdrive. This is definitely made for some awkward moments when people stop in the middle of their monologues only to realize I haven't caught a word of what they have said in the past few minutes.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, your question regarding my Ni sparked its interest. It ran rampant throughout my post! :D
mehhh I guess it is sortttt of irrational. That does not by any means devalue it though.... not that that's what you were saying.... but just in case. It's ridiculously valuable.

Yea I do the same thing when listening to people.... cept a little different. I definitely come in and out of conversation and pick and choose certain stimuli to chew on... of course not consciously.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'm not really sure... i just mean.... like when you are making connections.... you can feel the Ni in a distinct part of your head.... like you can literally point at it. Is this true? What did you mean by conscious and subconscious?
I dunno if I can point at it, but I can definitely feel something in my head. This might be some kind of bias that influenced my answer though--I honestly have no clue if functions can be "felt" in the head when manifesting themselves.

mehhh I guess it is sortttt of irrational. That does not by any means devalue it though.... not that that's what you were saying.... but just in case. It's ridiculously valuable.
Oh, no! My comment on its irrationality was by no means a hit on its value. I love my Ni to death.

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I dunno if I can point at it, but I can definitely feel something in my head. This might be some kind of bias that influenced my answer though--I honestly have no clue if functions can be "felt" in the head when manifesting themselves.

Oh, no! My comment on its irrationality was by no means a hit on its value. I love my Ni to death.

So you can feel it a little? Cause I cannot feel Fi at ALL in my head..... nor Ne..... nor any function for that matter.... maybe Si if i try really hard.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts